Chapter 11

Justin's POV

Selena and I finished eating our big Macs and were now just talking about school.

Earlier today Alexandria came to me after school was over and flirted with me.I smiled when I saw Selena stiffened her knuckle.

"If,I were you, I would've kicked her in her fucking nose and tell her to shut her fakeass mouth or punch the make-up of her face using-"

"Selena? too much details" I said quieting her."I want you to meet my friends ".

" Okay "she said and I got up and headed to my Ducati and handed her the helmet.

To be honest I like riding my bike with Selena, I feel when she touches my abs and I like when she holds onto me.

When we're already seated on the bike I take off in lightening speed, Selena squeals and holds on tighter. I stop when I come up to the familiar alley but park at a distance so that no one suspects that we're going into the alley to do anything bad. Which we're not.

I hop off and Selena hands me back the helmet, even though it's late I can still see her face because of the dull street lights. Right now she's smirking at me.

" Well aren't you the real Badboy?"She teases.

"Actually I prefer badass" I said boldly and grab her hand and lead her into the darker part of the alley and go through the gates where I know my friends would be.I noticed Selena followed me with no fear.

I saw all three of my buddies; Ryan, Chaz and Khalil.

"Hey man" I said as the smell of cigarette greeted me.

"Look it's Justin" Ryan one of my close friend said.

"Hey dude sup?" Chaz said.

"It's cool bro" I said then noticed all three of them were eyeing Selena."This is Selena... my-"I said while my jaw clenched but I was interrupted.

"Oh man, we know it's another one of your hoes" Khalil said. I felt my fingers curled into a fist.

"FUCK..Khalil, she's my friend, not a whore don't call her that again or I will fùçk you up" I roared.

"Sorry man didn't know you were on your man period, Hey Selena it's nice to meet you, as Justin said I'm Khalil and I'm sorry, didn't know Justin gets angry for a girl," Khalil sincerely apologized. He had no other choice, he knows when I'm mad and if we go on the wrong side there's no way he'll get access to any drug. Yes. I get all the drugs but it's because I have the money.

"Don't worry about it, You didn't know" Selena said and I swear if I didn't know her, I'd say she's a sweet and innocent girl.

"I'm Ryan and this is Chaz" Ryan said pointing to himself and Chaz. Selena nodded and told them it was nice knowing them.

I see them keep looking at Selena, I guess I'll have to talk to them about that later because if I do that now it may look like I'm jealous... which I'm totally not... mayb-no,no I'm not jealous.

I take Selena's hand and tell the guys I'm gone, after walking through the gates I pulled Selena down so that she was sitting next to me in the dark with our backs against the gates.

"So Justin,I wanna ask you something" Selena said.

"Mmhmm"

"Why did your friends call me another hoe?" she questioned. "Are you a player?" she asks again but I'm unable to tell her emotions because she's not looking in my direction.

"No, I'm not..." I laugh nervously. "I only... um... you know... sleeparoundalot"I said quickly.

" oh Justin you never fail to amuse me"she chuckled.

I looked up in the sky and it seemed like all the stars were out.

"Are you looking at the stars?" Selena asked.

"Yeah"

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" she said bewildered.

Not as beautiful as you though. "Yea" I said we both looked up as our heads touched.

"Shit,Justin, the time" she said, I pulled out my iPhone and it read 00:17 am. I can't believe it's past midnight.

We immediately got up and headed towards my bike, by the time were almost there Selena pulls me back and stares behind me, I look back and saw a woman and a man,

" It's my parents" Selena whispers. Oh shit. If they sees us, they may comlplain to the principal and we may not be able to have our late nights.

"What do we do?" I panic and look back and saw that the lady furrowed her eyebrows and began walking towards us.

I felt Selena pull me until we were in front of a orange brick wall, she then pulled me in front of her by my jacket collar.

"Kiss me" She whispered.

"What?" I ask in disbelief.

"Fucking kiss me ya dummy" she said and pulled me closer and crashed my lips to hers.

A/N: Jelena kissed... What'll happen next? *winks*

Vote and Comment

Song: Taylor Swift: Style