Chapter 8

Justin's POV

"Gosh, would you quit with all the noises" Selena said as we parked my bike in the outside garage and began walking back to the school.

When we made our way back to our 'entrance' we both decided that Selena would go first.

"Hurry" I said. She started jumping trying to reach the top of the wall as I braced the wall watching in amusement, her boobs were distracting me as they bounced.

"Come on." I said with a grin on my face as I firmly held her hips and lifted her to reach the top which should I say is easy because she was light, like I don't know, uh 80 pounds the most.I pushed her up a little more and her ass was in my hands as she finally reached the top, hooray for me, I held her ass.

I watched until she reached the other side, I didn't have to worry because there was the stool that would help her get down.

As for me, I easily went up and jumped down.

"Don't count yourself lucky because you got hold of my ass" Selena said folding her arms.

"Why? that was honorable"

"you have no shame do you?" Selena said as she tried to hold back a smile.

"Why should I? have you seen your ass...and your boobs?"

Selena blushed which was a new experience since this is the first time I've seen her do that. Maybe I should keep being flirty. Maybe.

"Shut up" she mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodnight" she said.

"Goodnight, thank you for keeping me company and I had fun" I said.

"Bye Bieber" she said before we headed to our dorms.

I reached my dorm and quietly entered but before I could reach my room Cole (my roommate) asked me where I was,I simply flipped him off. We both know we can't stand each other.

I headed to bed and took out my iPhone and sent Selena a text.

To: Selly

-Gudnite, don't let the bedbugs bite.

~~~~~
From: Selly

-You're a dork but a sweetie, gudnite Justin, get some sleep it's already 11

~~~~~

I put my phone on alarm because I don't wanna get a repeat of last week, I was late and got a lecture from Mr Caldwell, it's not his lecture but his freaking dog breath, he needs mints and mouthwash along with some Toothpaste.

A/N: Sometimes I'm in the mood to write but I find it as the time when I have to study. #weirdnotweird

Short chapter cuz this was written when I was bored in lessons, sorry.

Anyways I like pervy Justin so there'll be more of him.

Bye!!♥♥

Song: Talk Dirty-Jason Derulo

Follow me on Instagram: @zezejelenagirl
Twitter: @biebgomz_zelina