Chapter 21

Edited

~2 Months Later~

Selena's POV

Justin and I have been doing great so far,we had two weeks Christmas vacation so we decided to spend it with our families. So we have been apart from each other for two weeks.

For those two weeks, sure I enjoyed my family and vacation but in those very two weeks, I carved for Justin, his touch, his lips, his everything.I was and still am head over heels for him and I knew he felt the same.Ooh and guess who was my New Year kiss... damn right it was Justin, and well you see, Justin and I have been very 'active' since that night,I would say at least three times a week.

The girls know were dating well, they found out themselves. Taylor knew when Ariana had to sleep over and Ariana had to sleep over because of nuisance caused by Justin and I and I'm pretty sure they aren't that stupid.

Ariana and Nathan are dating and Taylor and I got closer, she's my best friend and I trust her more than any other person beside Justin of course. And Nathan and Justin became pals.

Currently I'm pressed against the janitors closet by Justin's body. We were making out since Justin apparently missed me when he saw me an hour ago.

"Babe" Justin whispered."I love the way you make me feel "

I ran my index finger along his jaw as he closed his eyes."I love the way you do too "

The bell rang signaling time for another class. "Let's go, we have biology now" I said and we walked out of the closet Then walked to class.

The chicks seems to get the idea Justin is mine since whenever they would flirt with Justin he would just come closer to be and I would give them the bitch-don't-even-think-about-it look.

After biology was done, it was time for lunch.I took a burger and a bottle of water. I was waiting for Justin to join since he said he had to go to the biology teacher to collect back his phone.

I sat with Taylor, Ariana and Nathan.At the second bite of my burger Alexandria came to our table.

"Where is Justin? Got tired of you?" she asked.

"Why don't you mind your own fucking business?" I snapped, "As you can see, no one really cares what you do or say!!!"

"Ok then, No one cares what I do? hmm let's see about that" she said and walked away.

A few seconds later she walked pass me and she was really close, she had a canned Pepsi in her hands and opened it. Before I knew it there was Pepsi all over my legs and bottom of my skirt. Oh no, this time she's done it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there" she said with a smile. I got up and slapped her then pulled her hair down so that she lost balance from her heels and feel. The things I wish I could do to this bitch.

I walked out of the cafeteria to go to the washroom to try to remove the sticky liquid from my legs and skirt.

Justin's POV

After I collected my phone, I shoved it into my uniform jacket.I began walking the halls to get to the cafeteria.

When I passed the female washroom, I was pushed into it, I looked up and saw it was Kimberly, one of Alexandria's friend.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just want you to kiss me" she said and grabbed my jacket and pressed her lips against mine.I held both of her shoulders and pushed her away.

"Get away from me slut" I spat.

"But I thought we had something going on" she said and came closer.

"Fuck you" I said and walked out of the restroom.

Selena's POV

I can't believe Alexandria. She's pushing her buttons,I swear.

I walked into the washroom and stopped in my tracks when I saw Justin and Kimberly with their lips against each others. I didn't spend a second more in there and just ran out, my tears on the verge of spilling.

I can't believe he would do something like this. He promised he wouldn't leave me heart broken, he's my one weak spot and to see him doing what we did with another girl just broke my heart.

"Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez is being called to the principal's office"

I wiped my tears and walked to the office wondering what the hell was wrong now.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey peeps, yeah I know, how could Kimberly do that?

Why were they called to the principal's office?

What will Selena do?

All I will say is that 'Shit's about to happen'.

And I wanna thank jelenalover22 for voting on the chapters for all of my stories.

Song:Maps-Maroon 5