Chapter 15

Justin's POV

I pulled up in front of my house.I decided to use my blue Lexus to drive us to my house which was 30 minutes away.

We luckily and successfully told Ms Williams that we were getting some kind of contagious rash and she believed and allowed us to go visit the doctor.

So here we are in front of my house. Selena got out with her duffel bag which contained some of her clothing.I walked to the doorstep with Selena following me.

"Damn, you are pretty rich, huh?" Selena joked as I opened the door and walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had just eaten dinner and is in my room, Selena and I were watching 'Bring it on-Fight to the finish' on my laptop. Don't blame me, it's Selena's choice.

When the movie was finished, we were just joking around.

My phone battery was low so I decided to charge it, I went downstairs where my charger was and brought it back into my room.

I saw Selena was in the draw holding up the box that had my stuff in.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled when I saw her hold the paper up.

"I wanna get high" she simply said.

"Selena, are you okay? Have you even ever smoked?" I asked plugging in my phone.

"Only once at a party, but it's on my bucket list" she whined.

"Fine" I gave in and took the box from her and prepared a joint. There was no harm in doing this right?

We sat on the ground next to the bed.I lit the end of the joint and pulled from it first then gave it to Selena as she pulled in too much and coughed.

"Hey hey, slowly" I patted her back and took the joint and pulled from it and we went back and forth for about an hour after lighting three rolls.

"Justin? do you think I'm attractive?" Selena asked looking in the mirror.

"I think you're sexy as fuck" I said watching her."Why would you ask me that though? "

"Nothing, I just wanted to know why my ex broke up with me" she said then flopped down on the bed next to me.

"He's probably gay" I said.

"I'm getting hot" Selena said and got up and took off her tank top leaving her clad in a sky blue bra.

"Your tits are amazing" I blurted.

"Too bad you can't have em" she smiled. Her eyes were slightly red which was evidence of her being high and I knew my eyes were the same.

I took off my T-shirt and Selena was watching my abs. Suddenly she began poking it.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm popping the bubbles in your stomach, it's blocking my view of your abs" she giggled.

The night went on with us doing weird stuff and the last thing I remembered was when rain began to fall and Selena was scared of the thunder so I cuddled with her in my closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next morning

I woke up and squinted my eyes because of the light that blared through my closet door, wait what? How did I end up here?

I felt something warm on my chest and saw it was Selena, she was sleeping on my chest which was against hers, she wasn't wearing any top... or bra but at least she had on underwear and the weird thing is that I didn't have any boxers on, so I was completely naked.

Holy Shit! What happened last night?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So what do you think? I know, I'm amazing right? You know what, you can be amazing too, just vote and comment.

Always remember: Say no to drugs

Song: Worth it-Fifth Harmony and Kid Ink