Chapter 16

Selena's POV.

I inwardly smiled and cuddled into the pillow I was hugging, wait since when do I sleep with extra pillows. I opened my eyes and saw Justin looking down at me.

I gave him a smile and realized I was on his chest so I raised my body a bit and stretched my arms out. Suddenly I felt weird at my chest area, my eyes widened when I looked down and saw my chest was bare.

My arms automatically flew over my breasts. I looked at Justin as he shrugged.

"What the hell? What happened?" I shouted.

"I woke up wondering the same" Justin said.

I began to get off of him and I screamed when I realized that he was completely naked and his 'bieberconda' was out.

I got up as fast as I could,I looked around and saw we were in his closet.I used one hand to remove a T-shirt from the hanger and threw the T-shirt on him to cover his junk up.

"Justin, did we have sex last night?" I said trying to stay as calm as possible.

"I don't know. I can't remember, but I'm thinking no since you still have your underwear on." he said making a point.

"So we just got randomly naked, and decided to cuddle?" I asked in disbelief.

"I have a faint memory of rain falling and thunder was cackling so I think you hate it or something and asked me to cuddle with you?" Justin said squinting his eye.

"Ok then...so imma go take a shower cuz we still smell of weed" I said climbing over him.

"Can I join?" he asked. His pervy personality was still there

"No" I said. "And when I'm finished,you better have some clothes on"

"Why, don't you like bieberconda?" he asked getting up with his shirt still blocking 'it'.

"Actually I think bieberconda is overrated, I think Jerry is a better name" I said watching him in his eyes. Honestly I know why he named it bieberconda.

"So, hey baby, wanna see Jerry?" he said with a smile. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the closet.

I got into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

When I was finished,I wrapped a towel securely around my body. I walked to my duffel bag where my clothes were and took out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a black Asking Alexandria top.

I began looking for my undies but wasn't finding any. I was sure I brought along about two bras and 3 underwear.

"Looking for these" Justin said behind me and I saw he had all of my undies in his hand.

"Justin what are you doing?" I shrieked and reached out to get them back but he raised his hand higher making it seem impossible.

"Justin, I'm in no mood to play" I said putting my hands on my waist.

"Fine, you'll get them back, under one condition though" he said.

"What?" I said in a wary tone.

"Be my girl, for real" he said with his brows raised.

"You want to go out with me?" I asked.

"Yeah, well because I've had these feelings about you. I want to call you mine" he said with desperation.

"Justin, I don't think I can do that" I said and sat on the bed.

"What? Why?" he asked sitting with me.

"Justin, I don't want to be someone you sleep around with" I said as I felt tears begin to form in my eyes.

"You won't be, and I won't pressure you into doing anything, don't you trust me?" he asked.

"I do, I'm just scared that I might fall too hard for you and you'll leave me heartbroken" I sobbed.

"Please don't cry, and why would you think that?"he said as he held me.

" When I was 16 my-my ex and I were dating for a year and I loved him. We hadn't done anything,I was too scared of losing my virginity and on our one year anniversary apparently he was expecting sex from me but I didn't go that far with him. He got angry and stormed out. I was to quiet and naive to know that I should have left him long back. Anyways, the next morning after our anniversary, someone sent pictures to the entire school of him and my ex best friend in bed having sex, and since then I didn't care about anything "I said. I've never told anyone anything about my past.

" Sel, I'm sorry you dated an asshole like that but I'm also glad you didn't went and gave your virginity to him. I promise you, I would never do anything that would make you unhappy. Please just give me a chance"he begged and I nodded wiping my eyes.

"Is that a yes?" he asked smiling.

"Yes"I confirmed and he cupped my left cheek and kissed me.

After about two minutes I pulled away.

" I have to get dressed "I said and got up and quickly grabbed my undies and stuck my tongue out at him.

" Can you go shower or something? "I said when I saw he wasn't leaving the room.

" Can't I stay for a while? "he pouted.

" No, you still smell of weed"I said shoving him towards the bathroom.

When I was sure he was in the bathroom, I dropped the towel and began dressing myself and put my hair in a high messy bun.

I decided to make something for both of us to eat so I went into his kitchen and decided to make pancakes with bacon and eggs.

Within 10 minutes everything was finished. I began washing the dirty dishes even though there was a dishwasher.

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"I could get used to this" Justin said in my ear.I turned around so that I can peck him on his lips.

We ate our breakfast and decided that since it was Saturday, we could go to the mall and do some window shopping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:So here goes, hope you guys are happy that they're together.

And please please please read my other two books:
Can't help it I'm in love (werewolf)
▪I ain't all bad (Jason McCann)

Song: Talking bodies- Tove Lo

Comment and vote please.