Chapter 12

Selena's POV

What the hell was happening? All of a sudden I was kissing Justin... and I liked it.

I felt the cold metal of his lip ring on my mouth. He stiffened for a moment, obviously surprised but soon he gave in then our lips moved in sync. I was caught up in the kiss I forgot about my parents. The reason why I asked... rather forced Justin to kiss me is that I didn't want my parents to recognize me.

I opened my eyes for a bit and saw my mother was still walking towards us so I placed my right hand on Justin's left arm and led his arm to lift my left leg and wrap it around his waist while we kissed.

"Hey, knock it off, Have some manners and respect" I heard Brian huffed, then I heard my mom whisper "I thought it was Selena for a second there" then they both continued walking.

"Wow" I whispered after a few moments and we pulled away from the kiss.

I looked at Justin and saw his eyes were wide opened looking at me.I looked down and removed my leg from around his waist.

"Justin what's wrong with you?" I asked when I saw he was frozen in his spot.

"Um, Nothing... I was just taken back." he said then smirked.

"What?" I asked when I noticed he was watching me and smiling like a creep.

"Nothing, come on, let's go" he said then held my hand and led me to the bike and we went back to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~The next day~

"Justin, Stop it" I begged as Justin tickled me.

He stopped for a minute "Uh let me think about it... how bout no" He said and tickled me again.I was laying on the grass beneath our tree.

"JUSTIN!!!" I screamed. "Pl-please"

"Give me a good reason why" He said.

"Uh..." I trailed off thinking of an excuse. "My ass is on display" I blurted, which was partly true because my knees were hitched up and my skirt was pleated allowing it to drop while exposing my.... yeah, to be on display and Justin was in between my legs hovering over me.

"Can I take a look?" he teased as he stopped his torture.

"Sure, right after you tickled the life outta me" I replied sarcastically.

He finally got up and helped me up. "Hey let's go hang out in my dorm room" I suggested.

"But aren't we-" he began but I cut him off knowing he was about the no boy and girl in the same dorm room.

"Aren't you the Badboy? since when do you care about the rules" I folded my arms.

"You're right, you only live once" he said as I giggled.

We went into my room without anyone noticing except for Ariana and Taylor who told me to use protection.

Justin flopped onto the bed as I took the novel from the bed stand then sat on the bed next to Justin and continued reading from where I left off.

"Any sex yet?" Justin asked.

"What?" I asked confused.

"From the book" he stated in a duh tone.

"Oh... yeah when they first made love, this guy's crazy" I stated with a chuckle.

"Why is he crazy?" Justin asked.

"He likes to tie up girls and have sex with them... well he likes to be the dominant and have girls as his submissives... he's not bad but..." I tried explaining to Justin.

"Are you interested in stuff like that?" Justin asked with a smile.

"What?"

"Would. You. Like. To. Be. Tied. Up. And. Be. Restricted. Or. Tortured. During.Sex?" He asked slowly.

Suddenly, my cheeks happened to heat up.I smiled uncontrollably and hid my face with my palms. Usually, talking about 'sex' doesn't affect me in any way, it's just the way he said it.

Oh my fucking gosh! I think I'm developing feelings for Justin. If so, I'm in some deep shit.

"Hey... Selena? Selenaaaa..." Justin sang.

"What?" I said looking at him confused.

"You okay there? You were in your own world" he chuckled."you didn't give me an answer to my question "

"Oh well, that's for me to know and you to find out" I teased.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. :(

But.

It gets better, next chapter is when they both go to a party. Bee-cause I'm happy... clap along if you feel like happi- ... Ok that's enough... for now. hehe.

Seriously I don't know what's wrong with me.

I'm writing the next chapter now... Cause I know... somewhere, deep down in my heart I still love you... Wahhhh!!!

Ok now I'm gone. Bye

Until next time.

Song: Good Kisser-Usher