Chapter 19

One Week later

Selena's POV

After Justin left my room this morning, I went to classes like usual. I walked into English with Ariana and Taylor. I was shocked to see Justin sitting next to Alexandria and talking to her, when he saw me he flashed a smile and Alexandria smirked with her hands on my fucking boyfriend's thigh. Fucking bitch.

I angrily sat down in my usual seat. Ariana and Taylor gave me a concerned look, I just shook my head telling them I'm fine.

I shot daggers in Justin's direction, waiting for him to take his seat next to me.I intently watched them, I don't care if I'm acting jealous or being a clingy bitch. I just cannot stand Alexandria.

What she did next angered me, she leaned close to his neck but Justin backed away. She then placed her pen in her mouth trying to look 'sexy', if anything she looked like a fucking scaly fish. Justin then turned his attention to a book in front of the table not even bothering to look back at me.

Mr Thomas, our English teacher came in and we had to complete an exercise. May I just add that Justin didn't came to sit next to me.

During lunch, I completely ignored Justin. He pulled me to sit next to him but I chose to sit between Ariana and Taylor, neither of them knows that Justin and I are dating.

I began eating the hamburger infront of me and felt Justin's gaze on me. My next class was music with Justin. Great. I began walking to my locker to collect my text book.

I saw Alexandria walking towards me. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to my locker. Please don't tell me I'll have to deal with this bitch right now.

"Hey Gomez, did you notice Justin was into me?" she said.

I slightly chuckled. "I'm sure Justin doesn't go for sluts"

"Well, he's with you?" she said slightly annoyed. How did she-?  "Justin told me everything, that you guys are together... and that he only wants a good fuck from me"

I raised my eyebrows."He'd rather fuck another slut than your ugly ass self "I said knowing that she wanted to get on my nerves, but how did she know about our relationship? did Justin really tell her?

I felt a slap on my face. I was about to punch the shit outta her when someone held my fist from behind. Right away I knew it was his hand.

" Justin, let go of me"I said not taking my eyes off of Alexandria.

"No, tell a teacher, you'll get in trouble ,there's camera in the hall" he said gently in my ear, and he was right. I began walking to the principal's office and Justin slipped his hands around my waist but I pulled out of his hold. I'm still angry at him.

After complaining to Mrs Williams, Alexandria was called to her office.

When school was finished, I went to my dorm room without telling or meeting Justin. I picked up my laptop and went on tumblr.

Soon after I heard Ariana knocking on my room door. I opened it to see Justin.

" How did you get in?"I asked with an attitude.

"Ariana opened the door for me" he answered."Selena, why are you behaving like this? "

"Seriously? Are you asking me why I'm angry with you? Well excuse me for being angry that my fucking boyfriend had no time with me this morning whatsoever because he was enjoying when a fucking whore was feeling him up.... and how the fuck could you tell Alexandria that we're dating.?" I screamed at him. He came closer to me and I backed away.