Chapter 23

✖✖A few months later✖✖

                 ▪Graduation Day▪

Selena's POV

I walked onto the stage behind the podium in my graduation gown and made a little speech about how I've moved from school to school, and now is when I realized the importance of my destruction of rules.

Every word I spoke was true, it was funny how in just getting older and soon I'll have a job. I don't know if I'm going to college, even though I've applied for a few, I've been thinking about designing or something in that area.

When I left the Boarding School, I was depressed for a while and when I came home I found out my parents were expecting a child in a few months, and within a month my sadness and tiredness disappeared because of my new baby sister, Gracie. She always managed to keep a smile on my face even though she's only 3 months old.

I still think about Justin and what he's been up to, I've blocked his number because of the multiple times he tried calling my phone.

I was snapped out of my thoughts with a loud sound of applause. I smiled and collected my certificate from the headmaster.

"Good luck in life" he smiled.

"Thank you" I said then walked off the stage and sat next to Ellie,a blonde I've met on the first day and became friends immediately, which reminded me of Taylor. We still keep in contact via Skype.

Now after graduation, there is an after party which is hosted by the three 'it' boys which also happens to be triplets.

That afternoon Ellie and I got dressed at her house and got into my car then headed to the party. I stopped at a traffic light and sighed and half consciously played with the j ring around my neck, I used it as a pendant on a sleek silver chain.

To be honest, I still missed him, and it was eating me on the inside. I was tired of feeling this, I'm sure he's already moved on.

Before I knew it, we were already at the party and in between the sweaty bodies of dancing people.

I began grinding on someone and drank the alcohol in my cup, it was not vodka, which made me gag a little at its horrible taste. I turned around and was met with green eyes.

"Hey, I'm Chris" He said flashing me a smile.

"I'm Selena" I said as our bodies continued dancing through the night.

▪▶❇◀▪▶❇◀▪▶❇◀▪▶❇◀

                      ▪1 year later

Justin's POV

I looked at the sleeping body beside me wrapped up in white sheets,I can't remember her name, I think it's Nicky or something.

I put on my clothes and left a letter telling the girl that, I enjoyed last night and my number. I walked out of the motel and got into my car then headed home.

~2 days later~

She kissed me with passion, but it was nothing compared to Selena's magical ones.

"Nicky" I said pulling away. "Let's go first" I said referring to a restaurant. Yeah, I'm taking her on a date.

           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So I've decided to just continue, instead of making a sequel.

I just wanted you all to see a little on what's going on in Justin's and Selena's life after the boarding school... Anyways until next time. Aloha!!!

Song: Bright-Ecosmith