Chapter 6

Justin's POV

I was walking in the hall with Selena.

"So what's up with our music project" she asked.

"Oh shit..." I hissed. "Well we could've worked on it during detention but a little Missy wanted to play 20 questions"

"Oh shut it Bieber, tomorrow for sure" she said, and we reached the hall which separated male from female dorms. "See ya tomorrow"

"Oh wait, give me your number" I demanded.

"What? Why?"

"I don't know... I thought we were friends" I pouted.

"Ugh fine, but ask properly"

"Dear miss Selena Gomez, may I please have your number" I dramatically said.

"Aww, since you asked so nicely, sure" she collected my phone and gave me hers. I punched in my number as she did the same.

"Bye Justin" she said before handing me my phone. I returned her phone.

"Bye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's POV

I opened the door of the dorm Ariana and I were assigned to, I walked straight to my room and laid on the bed.I heard a knocking on my room door and I assumed it was Ariana so I told her to come in.

"So fill me up on all the deets." Ariana exclaimed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You and Justin"

"What about us?" I said getting up.

"Jeez Selena how stupid do you think I am? I know you guys have a thing for each other, everyone's been taking about you guys"she explained.

" What do you mean they're taking about us? "

"Lots of things, but most of them thinks you guys are a couple, some of the girls are even jealous, remember that girl that pushed you?... apparently she called dibs on him and she was jealous"

"Seriously? they don't even know the truth about anything and who does that girl think she is?" I said getting frustrated.

"I think her name is Alexandria"Ariana said.

" Oh wow, is she even serious? someone needs to teach her a lesson by shoving a foot up her ass, and haul her by her hair and rip off those fake eyelashes and I have a feeling that it's gonna be me "

"Okay, Jackie Chan, enough visuals, tell me about you and bad boy's little adventure"

"Nothing was adventurous about spraying the walls then getting into detention. How was your day?" I said trying to change the subject.

"Nice try Gomez, but I'm gonna be the happiest I've alive when you and Justin eventually find out your undying love for each other" she said dreamily. "anyways I saw Alexandria  was flirting with Nathan but I don't know" she said suddenly frowning.

"Wow, and she's a whore... anyways I think you guys would look good together"

"Thanks Selena"she said then I remembered I had to do the dishes with Justin.

(Later in the night when Justin and Selena already did the dishes and is now eating their dinner)

Justin's POV

"Ugh it's so freaking cold" Selena said as she shivered.

The reason why it's so cold is because we had a soap sud fight which resulted in her white top being wet, and obviously her bra printed through, it was pink and black tiger print. Remember that time when I said her rack was huge?, I wasn't lying.

"Justin..." Selena sang snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah"

"What's up, I've been taking to you and you were in space"she said.

" Well, uh your uh, bra"I said, she immediately looked down and covered her chest in embarrassment.

"Oh my god!" she gasped.

I know it looks like I'm stupid and I could've continued my staring but I don't wanna disrespect her in any way possible.

"Um," she said.

"it's not something to be embarrassed about"I chuckled.

" I think you're right "she said and then removed her arms.

My eyes widened for a second but I shrugged it off trying not to look....there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" To be honest, I had fun with you today "I told Selena as I followed her out of the kitchen.

Selena yawned " Yeah me too "

"You should get to bed sleepyhead, goodnight"

"Goodnight Justin"

A/N: Short chapter, sorry, just a filler

Warning: Alexandria is trouble (also the name of my bestie, lol)

Song: Nobody does it like you-Selena Gomez

Enjoy! !♥♥