Chapter 9

Next day

Selena's POV

I opened my eyes as I felt someone shaking me. It was Ariana.

"How come you are always awake so damn early?" I said as she was already dressed in her jogging clothes.

"There's this thing called 'going to bed early', something you didn't do last night" She said as a teasing smile spread across her face.Oh God, Save. Me. Now.

"I'm going to shower"

"Don't try to change the subject Selena" she said "you have half hour to kill so talk it out, you were with Justin weren't you?"

"No shit Sherlock!!"

"Ha ha ha, very funny, so are you guys together?" She asked.

"Wh- No,Ariana we're just friends, you know what, I'm gonna go shower now"I got up waking towards the bathroom.

"Don't think about Justin while you're at it" she yelled after me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hold up" I heard from behind me, I looked to see it was Justin,

"Sup bitch" I said once he finally slowed down. I noticed he wears that sexy lip ring only in the morning jog and after school.

"Dammit Chica, well who knew she could run" he said as we jogged together.

"Chica?"

"Yeah isn't that Spanish for something,I don't know"

Soon Taylor and Ariana joined us. We talked and really enjoyed ourselves that morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day went by as usual.

After Justin and I ate dinner and went to bed, we planned to meet in the kitchen at 10.

"I want pistachio" I said as he picked the lock on the freezer, I already had two Glasses and the ice cream scoop.

When the door was finally opened, we walked in the cold freezer and easily found the pistachio ice cream,I did two scoops for both of the glasses and we closed back the freezer.

I led Justin behind the kitchen island to sit, before someone shows up.I sat beside him and we both dug in the ice cream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked in music class to see everyone staring at me,I scoffed at them and sat beside Justin since he was my partner.

I looked at Justin and l ruffled up his hair.

"Why did you do that?" he said smiling.

"Because your hair makes you look more fúckable"

"Are you admitting that you would like to fuck me?" a smirk played on his lips as he said that.

"No, I'm just admitting that you look less gay"

"If it makes you feel better, I wouldn't mind doing the deed with you to prove that I'm perfectly straight"he said with an oh so innocent voice.

" Justin, I think you need a girl to lay "I said mirroring his smirk.

" Got anyone in mind? "he said looking at me.

" Of course, I even think she wanted you since she first saw you "I said.

" Do I know this girl? "he asked as the edge of his voice sounded sexy as he cocked his head to the side.

" yeah she's a real bitc-sweetie, you'll like her too... it's no other than.... Alexandria....yay "

"Why would I like her?"he said frowning.

"I don't know, she's desperately in love?" as soon as I said that I saw Alexandria and Cole with smirks on their faces as they looked at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Same day

"Omg,"I stifled a laughter as Ariana told us her joke. It was before she attended this school, in her previous school, there was this guy who was full of himself and one day he fell infront of the guys washroom face flat... and his head was partway in the washroom. Serves him right.

Taylor, Ariana , Justin and I were at a table in the cafeteria and all of us were talking, it was great that all of us were 'socializing'.

"That was some funny shit" I exclaimed.I looked at Ariana and saw she was blushing.

"Sup, Ari?" I said.

"Nothing" she said then began to whisper"Nathan was looking at me for about 10 minutes but I pretended not to notice and when I finally did, he winked at me "

"Aww" Taylor and I cooed.

"Imagine you guys realizing your true love for each other, I will be the happiest alive... so now Ari, you can't tell me anything about Justin now can ya?" I said while smirking at her because I used the exact words she told me.

"Anything like what?" Justin said.

"Nothing" I mumbled still smirking.

"Well dear Selena I will tell him, Justin I believe that you and Selena will somehow realize your love for each other, then get married and have a bunch of kids and grow old together" she said as Taylor high fived her.

"Well-um, that's-that's" Justin said.

"Don't worry with them, I already told em we're just friends" I said and suddenly a question popped into my mind. "Hey Justin, you have a girlfriend?"

"I, uh don't do the dating thing"

"So you just have one night stands"

"More like one day stands" he said.

"Omg, Nathan's doing it again" Ariana whispered.

I watched as Justin got up and went over to Nathan and began talking to him.

"What is he doing? " Ariana said.

"Excuse me" a voice said interrupting our conversation. It was Cole.

A/N:
Two questions
       ①Why did Justin go to Nathan?
       ②What did Cole want?

       ♥♥

Song: This is my life-Edward Maya and Vika Jigulina