Chapter 27

Selena's POV

I laid in my bed, restless. Justin's image replayed in my head, 5 freaking years. I also remembered the whole marriage thing that our parents planned... not forgetting Justin and I had sex while he was in a relationship.

I tried to get some sleep, so I closed my eyes trying to process everything that my parents told me and apparently I'm getting married in a month. Sucks to be me. But I'm an adult but my mom and his mom literally begged us since Justin wasn't too cool with the idea either.

Tomorrow we go to the wedding planner and select the cake, venue blah blah. As I kept on thinking that it's only six months of being with him as his wife,I eventually fall asleep.

~~~~~~

Pattie, my mom, Brian, Justin's grandparents, Justin and I sat at a long table testing the sample of cakes. I can't believe I'm doing this, ugh. Plus I refuse to pay for any part of this wedding and later found out that Justin's grandparents are filthy rich and are joining with my parents to pay for the wedding.

"I like how the coconut tastes" My mom said.

"That's a no because I don't like coconut" I said loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Well then let's taste the red velvet" my dad said.

I took a piece into my mouth and it to be honest it tasted out of this world. It was different than another red velvet that I've eaten.

"So what do you guys think of it" Pattie asked.

I simply shrugged.

"It's okay" Justin said.

"Look, I hate to tell you this but if you guys cannot participate in helping us, we'll have to put the wedding in a further date, like next 3 months" my mother said.

If we get married in three months, that would be like us adding on to the 6 months of being together. 9 months, holy shit, that's too long.

"I like the red velvet" I said.

"But I like the chocolate flavor better" Justin said looking at me.

"Well, we can just make the cake three flavors, since it's a three layered cake and the other cake can be a sponge cake" the wedding planner said.

Well was you can guess it, they want the wedding to be posh.

~~~~~~~~

I was on a three way call with Taylor and Ellie while eating pickle in my room.

Taylor-... and it was so romantic. so I told him I would name her Olivia.

She told us about a cute little kitten Calvin (her boyfriend) bought for her.

Ellie:Aww, he's too cute.... but seriously Sel, you need a man.

Me: Actually I don't, at least not for the next seven months.

I could feel the sadness escape my mouth.

Taylor: What do you mean? Are you okay?