Chapter 22

Selena's POV

I made my way to the principals office wiping the few stray tears. I knocked on the door, wait, since when do I knock. I opened the door without being invited in.

"You called for me?" I asked.

"Yes, and where is Mr Bieber" Mrs Williams asked.

"I don't know" I answered carelessly. "Can we just get this over with?"

I heard the door opening behind me and I turned around and I saw Justin walking in, when he saw me he smiled, I kept my face straight and he looked confused.

"Can you please tell us why you called us?"I asked annoyed.

" Well, I found out about something that could downgrade this school. "She said.

I gave her a confused look.

" Please sit down "she said and Justin and I sat on the two chairs in front of her.

" Would you just-"Justin began to say but Mrs Williams held her index finger up and turned her laptop towards us.

My eyes widened when I saw it was when Justin and I were at the party and I gave him the lap dance, another clip came up with us when we were making out besides the pool.

"How did you..." I asked.

"Wait" she said then a slideshow of pictures Justin and I sleeping in my room and when we made out.

"Mrs Williams, this is a misunderstanding" Justin said. I don't know how it's a misunderstanding since the pictures and videos spoke for themselves.

"You were both warned that relationships were banned, and now you are expelled from this school. BOTH of you" she said seriously.

One word came to mind, Alexandria.

"No, um there has to be some misunderstanding, how do you know that those pictures weren't photoshopped." I asked folding my arms.

"Miss Gomez, there's nothing you can say to make me believe otherwise, I expect you both packed by this evening" she said dismissing the argument.

"Whatever" I scoffed and walked out of the office. I went looking for Alexandria and found her by her locker, and guess what she was with Ariana and Kimberly, laughing. That explains a lot, of course Ariana had to take the pictures from my room and she probably went through my laptop and found the video of Justin and I at the party,Ariana is the backstabbing bitch.

I walked up to them. "Ariana how could you?" I yelled. She looked at me and smirked, which only irritated me more. I slapped her and Alexandria held my wrist so I punched her in her jaw.I looked at Kimberly and saw she was scared as shit, but I didn't care, she kissed my boyfriend.

I punched her side as she bent over and I kicked her face and I heard a crack and instantly knew I broke her nose.

Justin's POV

I walked out of the office and saw Selena kneed Kimberly in her face, I ran towards her and held her from behind.

"Selena stop" I said sternly.

"Don't you fucking touch me" she said and pushed me away. Selena then punched Ariana and I saw Alexandria about to hit her but I held her fist before she did. I didn't want to hit her because I was raised to respect women.

"Don't even try shit" I said and she looked scared.

Selena slapped Alexandria before walking away, I ran behind her as I saw students circle around the three.