|| Chapter 45 ||

GUYS! please go read my new book 'on my own' THANKS!
New cover by @boyswithguitars ♡

Rosalie's POV.

"We should say hello?" Riker added more like a question. "No! Remember what he said in the interview?" Ross said madly.

"I do remember," Riker said with a sigh. We finished our breakfast and walked into the venue. Shawn just began with soundcheck.

I saw him the first time after like almost 6 months. He's still an asshole. Only because I didn't wanted a long distance relationship.

We waited and Riker & Rocky went to talk about the next tour dates and stuff. Ryland went to do the light and Rydellington, Ross & I just waited and talked.

We went on Twitter and answered some questions. I sighed when I saw tweets like 'sorry about your friends Rosa'.

I kept scrolling and my eyes widened when I saw Tweets like.

'I wish you were on that plane'

Or

'Why all this innocent people? Why not Rosalie! She manipulated the plane!'

"Uhm, guys, I'll go for a walk," I said and walked outside as quickly as I could. Why would they say stuff like that to me?

I didn't do anything to them. It was no ones fault. The engines stopped working and no one knows why but it wasn't manipulation.

Don't let yourself down just because some people wrote something bad about you. They don't even know you! You can do anything and they're just jealous so stop worrying.

You're not fragile! You're strong! So go back in there and be okay. Be yourself and ignore those hate comment.

I stood up and walked back inside. I sat down and took a sip of my water. "you okay?" Ratliff asked me curious. "Yep," I answered with a nod.

"Soundcheck!" Riker said when he came in along with Rocky. We all stood up and walked to the stage. I hope I don't need to face him.

I saw him on the side talking to his manager. I ignored it and walked with my siblings on stage. I sat down on the front and let my legs dangle.

I listened to my siblings and waited until they were done. I also watched Ryland climbing up to do light and stuff.

"Hey guys!" I heard his voice. Oh no!

"Hey," my siblings said. "asshole," I heard Ross mumblings which made me giggle. I stood up and faced him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked shocked. I ignored him. I don't talk to people like him. "Rosa listen, you're probably mad because of Olivia-" he started but Rocky cut him off.

"She's is, now let her alone and don't talk to her," Rocky said when he crossed his arms over his chest. "okay, but I need her to know that my old manager forced me to date her and I fired him later on," Shawn explained.

"You still said what you said," Ratliff said to him which made everyone agree. "I know and I'm really sorry but he forced me to talk bad about you and I argued with him that I won't do it. He forced me Rosa and I'm really sorry," he apologized.

I looked him straight in his eyes and knew that I still liked him. "I forgive you but you need to earn my trust," I said before I walked away.

That was good...wasn't it?

-

"Have fun," I said to my siblings since they were about to go on stage. "we will, thanks," they replied before they all hugged me & Ryland.

"Gotta go! Doing the lights!" Ryland yelled before he ran away.

They got on stage and I sat down on the couch with a water bottle and candy. "Need some company?" Someone asked.

I turned to the side and saw Shawn sitting there. I shrugged and crossed my legs. I watched my siblings started singing their second song.

"C'mon what do I need to do to get you back?" He asked me frustrated. "to get me back? You think we will get back together?" I asked him in a not so nice way.

"Well, uhm...no...I mean, maybe?"

"Listen, I'm not in the mood to show someone love or to be in a relationship. I just lost my five best and only friends so my brain is full of stuff which seriously pisses me off," I explained in one breath.

"I'm sorry, I just miss holding you and treating you like your the only thing that matters in this world," he said quietly. I smiled at him weakly and said, "maybe a hug would be good."

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me while he pulled my into his chest. "I miss this," I whispered with a light smile. "me too," he agreed.

We pulled away and just sat there. I looked on my Twitter and saw all the hate. I can't concentrate on the good comments since I don't really have some.

I sighed and continued scrolling. I hate it. Hate is so hurtful for people who you don't even know. They never even met me. They have no idea who I really am.

"Don't look at that," Shawn said when he took my phone out of my hands slowly. "they don't know you so don't care about what they're saying," he added. I sighed and nodded.

He was right.

_____________________

Don't forget to read my new book!

And also don't forget to send me some ideas for this book ;)

THANKS SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 14K ♡♡♡♡