|| Chapter 66 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"Nu huh," I said as I pulled away from a really needy Shawn. He sighed and plopped down next to me. "Sorry," he apologized. "It's okay?" I asked more like a question.

"Why don't we go downstairs," I suggested as I jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs to where my family was still playing video games. "I better go home now, see you tomorrow," he said and I waved before he left.

"Yes!" I exclaimed with a sigh as I spread out on the couch. "Why are you happy that he's leaving?" Rydel asked me as she lifted my head, sat down and placed my head on her lap.

I tipped everything on my phone and send it to her so the boys wouldn't hear.

-

"I'm not gonna survive this day with both of them doing stuff to impress me," I yelled so Rydel could hear me in her room as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Why not? It's cute!" Rydel called with a giggle. "But I feel like that I'm only using them they spend too much money for me I don't feel comfortable with that." "Aww come on it's just cute and have fun you know." Why does Rydel always see the positive side?

I put my zebra printed converse on, Ratliff got me and walked in Rydel's room. "I just don't want them to wait because what if they don't want me then anymore?" I asked already thinking about the worst things that could happen.

"Don't be stupid, they both love you and your heart belongs to one of them," she said with a wink. "By the way I'm team Josa!" She said happily as we left downstairs.

"Boys who do you ship with Rosa?" Rydel asked as we entered the living room. "Josa!" Rocky & Ross exclaimed in unison which made me giggle. "Rhawn," Riker said simply. "Yea, Rhawn!" Ratliff and Ryland agreed.

"Wow guys seriously? 3 to 3 that definitely helped a lot!" I said with a smile. They all shrugged and the door bell rang. I went to open it and Shawn stood there being 15min early, probably on purpose.

He hugged me and we went in the living room. Shawn started playing video games with Riker, Rocky & Ryland while Ross & Ratliff watched them.

Me & Rydel were gossiping like always. The door bell rang minutes later and I went to open it. "Hey," Jason said with a smile as he kissed my forehead and hugged me. I blushed and right when I wanted to sit down my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked curious since I didn't knew the number. "Yes," I answered as the guy asked if I was Rosalie Lynch. "Uh huh...YES! Oh my god!" I exclaimed excitedly which made everyone look at me.

"I will, thanks. Yes, bye!"

I hung up and smiled widely. Was this happening? "Who was it?" Rydel asked curious. "Jeff Stone! He wants me to design clothes for boys & girls!" I yelled excitedly.

"Oh my god! Jeff Stone the famous designer?" Rydel asked squealing. (He's made up!)

"YES!" I yelled as we jumped up and down screaming. "He said that he saw me in pop magazines and that he loved my style and stuff so he figured that he wants to design a girls & boys clothing line with me since he actually always designs clothes for older women and man's!" I explained to everyone.

I felt several arms wrap around me which belonged to my siblings, Shawn & Jason. "When do you start?" Rydel asked me. "I don't know. He told me that I should call him back tomorrow after I asked my parents and stuff."

"That's awesome we're so proud of you," Riker said as he kissed my head. "Let's go to the fair now!"

We all agreed and got in the van. Riker & Rocky sitting in the front, Jason, Shawn, Ryland & I in the middle and Rydellington & Ross in the back. I was sitting on Shawn's lap who sat on the left side.

I didn't wanted to sit on Shawn but Rydel told me to. It's kinda slutty to play with two guys but I'm not even playing. Please don't think I'm a slut but when you have an older sister who wants you to just try and whatnot then you'll see.

"Are you excited to design clothes?" Jason asked me as Riker drove off. "Of course! I always wanted to do something like that and now I got the opportunity to it with a famous fashion designer," I answered him excitedly.

Suddenly Riker turned sharply and I landed on the floor. "What the fuck," I muttered as I got up and sat on Jason's lap since he helped me up. "Thanks for holding me so I won't fall," I said to Shawn as I rolled my eyes.

Jason's arms sneaked around me and he intertwined his hands on my stomach. "I'm sorry," Shawn apologized guiltily. Ryland by the way was sitting in the middle so I was now sitting on the right side.

"It's okay," I forgave him as we arrived at the fair. We got out and I jumped on Ryland's back. "So where are we going first?" Riker asked us. "That one!" I yelled excitedly as I jumped off of Ryland's back and ran to the huge rollercoaster.

They all followed and Ratliff was almost throwing up as he looked at the rollercoaster. "Maybe, I shouldn't," he said terrified. Rydel went with him somewhere else and we all waited until it was our turn.

Riker drove with Rocky, Ryland with Shawn, Ross with Jason and I was left over. I laughed to myself as I sat in the first row all by myself and the boys somewhere at the end.

A brunette boy, around my age, tall, hazel eyes and a good style sat next to me. He was hot but I don't want to deal with that bow at all.

"Hey I'm Brandon."

______________

Another guy? Seriously? But he'll just be a friend so don't worry

That's a wrap guys! I finished writing this book and the last part will be Chapter 88 :) remember when I wanted to stop at 50 :D