|| Chapter 19 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"When I realized what happened, I grabbed his cheeks and kissed him. Yea, Ross found us but we pulled away before he could see. Then after Maddie & Mackenzie left, we danced on the dance floor. Or earlier today when I did my make up, he wrapped his arms around me until I was done and he's so cute," I explained to her dreamily.

"your brothers are so gonna kill you and him as well," Rydel said with a sigh. "b-but...don't tell them," I begged her with puppy eyes.

"don't tell us what?" we heard someone asking from behind. Riker, Rocky, Ross, Ratliff & Ryland where standing behind us with their arms crossed in front of their chests and their eyebrows, furrowed.

"nothing," I answered quickly. "Rydel..." Riker began sternly. "I can't tell," Rydel said while she smiled at me quickly.

"Rosalie Emily Lynch, you have to tell us," Rocky said which made all the boys agree. "I don't have to! It's my buisness not yours!" I said loudly and a little mad.

"don't talk to us with that attitude!" Ross said also sternly. "IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUISNESS!" I yelled before I ran off.

I ran to the tour bus and Shawn was sitting on the couch with my Dad. "night," I said with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Rosalie what happened?" Dad asked me worriedly. I didn't responded.

I changed my clothes and climbed into my bunk which was on top. The bunks on the top are the best to be honest.

I heard the tour bus door open and people talking loudly.

"Who will talk to her about that?" I heard someone asking. "I will," I heard another voice saying. I heard footsteps and I turned around so I was facing the wall.

"Rosa, I know you're awake," I heard Ross' voice from outside. Tears still ran down my cheeks but I didn't made any noises.

The curtain opened and a hand was on my shoulder. "come on, I know you're not sleeping," he said again. "what do you want?" I hissed madly.

"first of all, stop with that attitude," he said with a frown. "don't tell me what to do," I argued with him. He sighed again and sat down as best as he could.

"I know your're mad but we are worried about you when you don't tell us everything. You're the youngest and you're a girl so we, as your big brothers, have to protect you," he explained.

"I know, but still," I said, still not facing him. "we're are worried," he confessed with sadness in his voice. "you don't have to," I argued with a sigh.

"we know but we can't stop that. We have to protect you from everything, as best as we can, for the rest of your life. That's what big brothers have to do and the same is Riker doing with Rydel. Rocky, Ratliff, Ryland & I aren't able to do that to Rydel but we are still protecting her as best as we can," he explained to me.

"I just don't want to tell you," I said upset. "It's fine okay, you can tell us someday but you don't have to," he said with a nod. "I'm sorry," I apologized.

"it's fine, at least Rydel knows, so it's okay," Ross said while he tried not tell fall out of the bunk. "you really wanna go to bed now?" he asked me confused.

"of course not, do you even know who I am?" I asked, trying not to laugh. He laughed which made me laugh as well.

He jumped out of the bunk and I jumped down as well. I jumped on his back and we walked us to the living room area where everyone was sitting and staring at me.

"stop staring!" I demanded with a smile. "so are you gonna tell us?" Riker asked me curious. I shook my head, no.

"okay, it's fine at least Rydel knows," he said. "exactly what Ross said," I told him with a giggle. Ross let me down and I sat on Rocky's lap.

Dad came and handed all of us burgers and drinks. "thanks Dad," everyone said except Shawn who said, "thanks sir."

"You can call me Mark," Dad offered politely. Shawn nodded and we ate our foot while watching TV.

"Rosa you're in my way," Rocky whined from behind me. "you're comfortable," I said with a shrug. He lifted me up and sat me on Rydel's lap.

"Hey!" I shouted at him. "Hey!" He said when he waved at me. "not that kind of hey," I said with a frown. "now, I can't see," Rydel confessed.

She lifted me up and sat me on Shawn's lap. She sat back down and the boys where glaring at Rydel. "not gonna happen," Riker said when he lifted me up and sat me on his lap.

I rolled my eyes and so did Rydel. Since Riker was sitting next to Shawn and Rocky, I laid my legs on Rocky's lap and my head on Shawn's.

I closed my eyes and pretended to fell asleep quick. I felt Riker shifting around. "don't do that!" I heard Rydel saying annoyed.

Riker frowned and relaxed a bit. I heard talking and stuff but I was tired so I drifted of to sleep in the matter of seconds.

~~~

I felt someone lifting me up and laying me in my bunk. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Ross. "can you sleep here?" He asked him since it was dark everywhere.

"Sure, one minute," he said before he walked off. I grabbed my extra pillow and hugged it until Ross laid next to me in my bunk.

I hugged him instead of the pillow and he wrapped his arms around me like he always does, to protect me.

I fell asleep again, peacefully.