|| Chapter 70 ||

A week later

Rosalie' POV.

"Here take a look," Jeff said as he showed me our clothes. "Oh my god! They're awesome!" I exclaimed excitedly. "The models will come in a few minutes and everything is set up! We already have thousands of copies and they will be in stores in two days!"

I squealed and jumped up and down, "That's so exciting!" "Mr. Stone, the models are here!" His assistant told Jeff. "Let them in," he ordered and she nodded before six teens walked into the room and stood in line.

"Hello boys and girls. I'm Jeff Stone and this is my partner for my next collection, Rosalie Lynch. Rosalie choose the six of you to model for our collection and yea, let's get to the fitting!" Jeff greeted everyone and I went to help the stylist.

I was in charge since Jeff needed a break. We did fitting first and the stylist Mandy & I already choose the outfits for them. I handed each of them their outfits and told them to get changed.

When they came back and talked to the stylist. "I think the boys look great!" She said and I agreed with her. "Okay boys go to the hair & make up."

"Something isn't right with the girls," I said and Mandy nodded. "Nora needs to change clothes with Tamara," she informed me and I agreed. We told them to change and Jasmine the third girl went to hair & make up.

Tamara & Nora came back but Nora looked kinda sick. "You okay?" I asked her worriedly. "She shook her head and ran to the trash can as she vomited. "Oh god, now we need a new model!" I said groaning.

I told Mandy to help her and get her out of that clothes. I went to Jeff and told him what happened. "Well we still have one girl," he said with a smirk. "Okay and who?" I asked confused. "You!" He exclaimed happily.

My jaw dropped and my eyes were wide open, "what?!" "We need some romantic and how could it be better because you and Jason will be so good  and you're pretty, please!" He begged and I groaned. I wasn't prepared for that!

"I'm not a model, Jeff." "JASON!" Jeff yelled and seconds later Jason stood beside me with his hair looking awesome and just his outfit. "What do you think if Rosa will model as well?" Jeff asked him.

"That would be awesome!" Jason said as he looked at me. "See? Now please Rosa! I need you to do this for our collection!" He begged me. "Ugh, fine!" I gave in. "Yes! You'll get money for that as well," he added with a grin.

"I'm not doing this for the money," I told him. He nodded, "I know Rosa. Now go get ready!"

Jason grinned at me and I shove him. He laughed and kissed me. Mandy handed me my clothes and I changed into them. "You look fabulous!" Mandy exclaimed as she dragged me to hair & make up.

I thanked her and the stylist did what she should do.

-

"Okay, stare into each others eyes and just look like your in love!" Jeff told Jason & I. We were sitting on a blanket, pretending to have a picnic.

We did as told until Jeff told us to kiss. We leaned closer with smirks on our faces, hearing the camera 'klick' every second. Our lips brushed against each others as Jason pressed his onto mine gentle and soft.

"Okay now the last pictures are group pictures. Just everyone hold hands and jump in the air, having fun!"

We jumped up and threw our hands in the air. We did awesome pictures the whole day until 8pm. "That was awesome! You'll get your money from my assistant! It was a pleasure to work with all of you and maybe we'll book you for our other clothes sometimes soon," Jeff said to the five teens.

They left except for Jason. "Rocky is picking us up," he told me and I nodded smiling. "So, I'll see you tomorrow to continue designing and to choose the pictures for our presentation. Then in two days we'll meet in the store we chose to present our new clothes," Jeff reminded me and I nodded excitedly.

I hugged him and left with Jason. "Here," Brenda, Jeff's assistance said as she handed us two envelopes. We thanked her and put them in my purse. Jason grabbed my hand, intertwined our fingers and kissed my cheek.

"It was an awesome day," Jason said to me and I agreed with him. Rocky picked us up and I looked at the envelope. "Holy," I started but Jason cut me off by saying, "Shit!"

"What?" Rocky asked curiously. "Two fucking thousand!" I said is disbelief. "I thought maybe two hundred," Jason said also shocked. "What a business! Congrats guys!" Rocky said chuckling.

"This is more then I've ever had!" Jason said still looking at the money. I smiled at him and pressed my lips onto his. "I love you," I said the first time since we're together again.

He smiled widely. "I love you too."

We arrived home and Jason stayed the night like he does very often. "How was it?" Rydel asked as we all gathered in the living room. Shawn & Brandon were here as well, also staying the night.

"Pretty good. Jeff forced me to model as well since a model got sick," I explained to them. "Tomorrow I'm gonna choose the pictures we'll use and in two days is the release party at the store and you guys will come as well," I added excitedly.

"Oh and please wear something fancy!"

________________

Great Weekend!
I now have glasses but I'm glad that I don't have to wear them all the time. I have a headache because these are my first glasses and I have a cold so I'm just fine :/