|| Chapter 27 ||

Rosalie's POV.

"Hands off!" Ross yelled, gesturing to Peyton's hand on my waist. Peyton pulled away and looked terrified.

"Ross it was just for the episode," I explained kinda terrified as well. "you, get in the car," Ross said to me while he was pointing to his car.

I nodded and gave Peyton and apologizing look.

Ross' POV.

Nobody! And I mean nobody! Ever kisses my 14 years old sister!

Rosa got in the car and I looked back at this guy, Peyton. "never touch my sister again! Is that clear?" I asked madly. The guy nodded and apologized.

"No kissing and touching! Hands off!" I said before I got in the car. "was this really necessary?" Rosa asked also kinda mad.

"It was!" I said still mad as well. "why are you even mad?" I asked her while I was droving down the road to our house. "because no one tells me about Mom & Dad," she answered.

I totally forgot about that, ups.

"When we're home," I said to her. She nodded and we arrived home minutes later. "we're home!" Rosa yelled when she plopped on the couch.

Soon everyone was down and Rosa looked at us waiting. "what?" Rydel asked her confused. "Ross told me that you would tell me where Mom & Dad are," Rosa said while she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Rosa...they moved," Rocky said gently. Rosa's eyes widen and her jaw dropped while tears filled her eyes immediately.

"W-what?" She asked while more and more tears roll down her cheeks. "they moved to papa and granny," Ryland added.

"W-why?" Rosa asked us sobbing. "because they wanted us to be more responsible, also one of the reasons why they left you here. And they wanted go get away from all the stress since we're old enough to plan everything ourselves," Riker explained.

We pulled her all into a hug while she was crying. I totally forgot about this Peyton guy.

We pulled away a few minutes later and Rosa went to bed even when it was only 8pm. She was heart broken because of Mom & Dad.

"I saw something happen earlier," I said trying not to be mad at all. "which was?" Riker asked confused. "Peyton kissing Rosa. She defended them and said that it was for the episode," I explained.

I felt that Ratliff, Ryland, Rocky & Riker got mad as well, except Rydel. "wait, here's the scrips," Ryland said while he grabbed Rosa's script.

Rocky took it and looked through it. "here, character Lucas kisses Lia," he said while showing us the script.

Rydel stood up and disappeared upstairs, probably talking to Rosa.

Rosalie's POV.

I heard footsteps and a knock at the door. The door opened and Rydel appeared in my room. Since I was laying in my bed, she sat down next to me.

"Was this kiss just for the script?" She asked me which made me nod. He was cute but something in me, still likes Shawn.

"Okay, and what about Shawn? Are you still talking?" She asked me. A single tear rolled down my cheek. "No, he said that it would hurt him to much but something in me still likes him," I explained sadly.

"If you still like him then go for it," Rydel said with a smile while she wiped my tear away with her thumb. "maybe, but the thing is that he's on tour sometimes and stuff so he won't got time for me anyways," I said.

"I don't know how to help you with that, to be honest," Rydel said with a sigh. "you and Ell are liking each other too but you tour together and stuff," I said with made her blush lightly.

"Just talk to Shawn about it," Rydel said before she kissed my head and stood up. "night," she added. "night," I replied when she walked out of my room.

I grabbed my phone and texted him.

'To: Shawn
We need to talk'

I got a respond right after.

'From: Shawn
About?'

'To: Shawn
When do you have time?'

I didn't answered to the question about what I wanted to talk to him.

'From: Shawn
Don't know. When do you have time?'

'To: Shawn
Tomorrow at 7pm?'

'From: Shawn
Okay, where?'

'To: Shawn
Can you pick me up at the set? You know where the studios are.'

'From: Shawn
Are you acting?'

'To: Shawn
Yea, guest role in 'Girl Meets World''

'From: Shawn
Cool, I'll be there'

'To: Shawn
Okay'

I went on twitter and scrolled through my notifications and stuff. I only followed 66 persons but I had like 400K followers.

I decided to tweet a line from a song which actually means a lot to me.

'@/RosalieR5: Sometimes it all gets a little to much, but you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up'

I put my phone on my night stand and turned the lights off. I closed my eyes and fell asleep right after.

•••

"Hey," I said happily when I was greeting the cast, the next morning. Corey & Peyton weren't there yet but Rowan, Sabrina & I had to go to hair & make up earlier.

"So Rosa, how's life with one sister and four brothers?" Sabrina asked me. "oh you have no idea! Ratliff is my fifth brother and to live with five overprotective brothers and a sister is really hard," I answered.

"And your parents?" Rowan asked. My smile faded and my eyes got watery. "hey, what's wrong?" She asked guilty. "they moved and didn't even said goodbye to me," I answered sobbing.

Sabrina & Rowan helped me up and pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry," they apologized. "I'm okay," I replied which wasn't the truth at all.