|| Chapter 6 ||

You can request an Imagine now!
________________

Ross' POV. (earlier)

Laura, Raini & I saw Calum chasing after Rosalie which was really fun to watch. Rosa ran to the left where our cars where.

We followed Calum and got to our cars. "Where's she?" I asked when I handed Calum his ice cream. "she was here but I think I lost her," Calum confessed.

"WHAT?!" I yelled worriedly. "calm down it was only a few seconds ago," Calum said trying to calm me but how can I calm when my little sister is missing.

We saw the security from our set and asked them but they told us no one was in the building and they locked everything so she can't be in there.

"What are we gonna do?" Laura asked worriedly. "searching," Raini answered simply. We split and ran around everywhere around here but there was no sign of her.

~

"It's been an hour! Don't tell me to calm down!" I yelled at Calum. Tears streamed down my face. I never cry it's been a long long time I last cried.

Raini pulled me into a tight hug. I hugged her back and cried into her shoulder. "L-Laura can y-you call m-my Mom?" I asked Laura nicely.

She send me a warm smile and nodded before walking a few feeds away to call my Mom.

She came a few minutes later and told me that my family's coming soon. I sat down on the floor and put my head in my hands. This is all my fault.

"Ross!" I heard my Mom yelling. She was crying. I stood up and she hugged me tightly. "someone explain what happened!" Dad said loudly, yet stern.

Calum explained everything and my Dad said it was his fault. Everyone was fighting and stuff while I was hugging my Mom.

"STOP IT!" I yelled and everyone stopped yelling. "It wasn't Calum's fault okay?! It's no ones and if you want to blame someone then blame me and not Calum!" I yelled at my family.

Rydel was hugging Raini & Laura while Riker & Ratliff were fighting with Calum. Ryland & Rocky weren't there yet.

"Sorry bro," Riker and Ratliff apologized to Calum. "it's okay, I understand," Calum replied. Soon we all drove home and Laura, Raini & Calum came with us.

At home we told Rocky & Ryland what happened and everyone was just shocked. We have no idea where she is. Calum is the one who's staying over along with Ratliff while the girls are going back home.

We called the cops but they told us that they can't do anything before she's 24h missing.

Rosalie's POV.

My battery is getting lower but I hope it's lasting for a few days. I walked around and found a piano which didn't played the right tones anymore.

I found other props from the show which I didn't remembered at all. I finally found a couch which was actually really comfortable.

I also found pieces from the counter and cashier which were in Sonic Boom. I pushed the couch to the door so I can see when the lights are turning on again.

Then there was an area with old and rusty things. I climbed over the trash but tripped since it was really dark. I tried to held onto the shelf but it fell and cut my hand open while it was on me.

My rips hurt and my hand was bleeding. "please help me," I whispered weakly. My hand was cut open from my thumb to the middle of my forearm.

I cried in pain. 'Why is this even happening to me?' I asked myself all the time. I hope they'll find me soon.

I tried to push the shelf away from me but it didn't worked at all. I used my feet and my left hand since my right hand was cut open.

I pushed and pushed but it won't move an inch. I closed my eyes when I gave up. I wasn't able to sleep since I was in a lot of pain.

The cut was deep so it didn't stopped bleeding. I took my scarf I never wore but my Mom always forced me to wear it even when I only push it into my pocket.

I wrapped it around my arm and since the scarf was light pink it was stained in red in the matter of seconds.

• • • 12 hours later • • •

I'm weak. I can't help myself anymore. The shelf was to heavy but I was lucky that my arm stopped bleeding. My shirt was bloody and the floor too.

Looks like a horror movie.

I wasn't able to sleep and it's already 8 in the morning. My phone got 63% which I'm glad about but here's no signal.

The only thing I could do was looking at pictures from my family and I.

A picture where Ryland & I were playing video games.

A picture where Rydel & I painted our nails.

A picture where Rydel curled my hair.

A picture where Riker tried to dance with me.

A picture where Ross & I did a mess in the kitchen because we tried baking cookies.

A picture where Rocky gave me a piggy ride.

A picture where Mom & Dad hugged me tightly and kissed my cheeks.

A picture of my family on the ice in Colorado.

A picture from me & Ross sleeping on the couch in each others arms.

A picture where Rocky & I painted Riker's face at night.

A picture where me & Rydel draw pictures of the boys while they were standing in front of us like our muses.

And a picture where the whole family was in a adventure park on a rollercoaster, except Mom.

I had tons of pics like that but they where from a while ago. I didn't had any new ones since everyone's busy.

But I miss them already.

_____________

Don't forget to request your Imagine