There was silence; none bothered to steer their gaze away from Jesslyn as they realised the truth behind it. They have never thought about it at all and began to understand the need for it; even though she was the only human in that school, they had a lot of disrespect for her, but after what they saw, they have grown to do so.

"You're just human," Arnold spat as he slowly stood up, "We can take you down on our own!" he hissed as he lunged towards Jesslyn who merely stared him down, "I'm going to kill you, bitch!"

Jesslyn stood her ground as she waited for him to attack, but felt a gust of wind touch her right cheek which made her smirk; Katherine held him back as he threw a tantrum. She watched Katherine let him go and made him roll on the floor; there were faints echoes of her growl.

"Stand down!" Katherine roared as Arnold got up and hissed at her, "You're already out of line and have gone beyond disrespect for our teacher!"

He hissed back, "You're just her pet!"

Katherine growled as they both exchanged roars; the rest of the room already felt frightened as Jesslyn merely sighed and walked up to the two of them. Arnold saw her approached and charged her, but she merely side-stepped, then put her foot out for him to trip face first; she has had enough of his childishness.

"Miss Wilson," Jesslyn spoke as Katherine looked at her, "I suggest you explain to Mister Arnolds his position in this fight, before everything is too late."

Arnold got up and hissed, "What are you saying, you slattern?"

"Stand down, Mister Arnolds," Jesslyn commanded him in a stricter tone, "Or else."

Arnold laughed out loud, "Or else what? A human like you can kill me? A vampire? Don't fool yourself, mortal!"

"Back away," Katherine spoke as she exhaled to calm herself, "This isn't a fight you can win."

"Hah!" Arnolds exclaimed as he walked past her and faced Jesslyn, "A mere human can't beat us Non-Mortals!"

Katherine just sighed and walked away, aware that this did not bode well for him; she stood a few feet away as the others looked at her with raised brows and curiosity. Soon enough, they heard a loud thud on the ground and their eyes once again returned to their teacher, then found the unruly vampire on the ground spread eagle as though paralysed.

The bell rang as Jesslyn towered over the well-built vampire and watched as he tried to move his arms, but could not; he watched as Jesslyn turned to the class and smiled as if nothing was wrong. He could not understand how a human made him like that, certain that she had used something on him for him to be so weak.

"Class dismissed," Jesslyn clapped her hands as the crowd dispersed to their respective lockers; it did not end in silence, where everyone walked past the vampire on the ground and merely felt sorry for him, but others found him intolerable. "Don't be late for your next class."

With that, Jesslyn walked over the vampire and picked her clipboard from the ground, then exited the gym; she left him there to think about his actions as she made her way to headmaster's office to report what just happened, aware that it would not look good for her, but it had to be done.

"You should've just backed away," Katherine stooped down to his level as he turned his eyes to her, "You were no match for her from the very beginning."

Arnold furrowed his brows in anger, "She was Mortal, how can she be so strong?"

Katherine sighed as she sat beside him and hugged her knees; she did not know whether it was a good idea to tell him the truth, but Jesslyn did tell her earlier to warn him properly. It's better late than never, I guess, she thought as she looked into his seething gaze, but the red has already subsided.