"You're just a human," Arnolds hissed as he threw a punch at Jesslyn which made the crowd gasp out loud; it hit her right in the left cheek which made her head move ever so slightly, but the force was very strong. "I know those uniforms bar our powers and it's the reason why we can't use them in school or in class!"

A round of whispers erupted as every student halted their jog and talked amongst themselves about it; some of them even looked at their uniforms and wondered what was so special about it, but found nothing in the soft silk they wore.

"Does his words ring true?"

"Are we really useless with our uniforms on?"

"So, that's the secret!"

Katherine stood up as she noticed the change in Jesslyn's eyes, aware that Arnolds had popped a vein; she clenched her fists as she waited for something to happen, unsure whether Jesslyn would do what she think she would do.

"I'm right," Arnolds smirked, "Aren't I, human?"

All eyes were on Jesslyn as much as Arnold clenched his fist, ready to strike her again should she deny his allegations; he waited for her to reply as everyone watched as Jesslyn slowly turned her gaze at him and merely smiled. Katherine felt her pulse shot up at her smile, aware that it was that smile.

"I'm afraid you're wrong," Jesslyn replied as Arnold clicked his tongue and threw another punch, but Jesslyn caught his hand even if it was at breakneck speed; the crowd grew wide-eyed – nearly stunned at what they just saw – even the young vampire in front of her could not believe it. "You just don't get it."

Hissing out loud, Arnold tried to punch Jesslyn once more with his free arm in his anger, but Jesslyn pulled his fist she had in her hand towards her and head-butted him; it made him grit his teeth as Jesslyn pushed him back and looped under his arm, then kicked his shin which forced him down.

"You bitch!" Arnolds hissed as Jesslyn placed him in a submission hold and pulled on his arm whilst she slowly twisted his wrists, "Let me go!"

Jesslyn smirked, "I thought I'm just human?"

"Let me go now or I swear I'll rip you in pieces!" Arnolds threatened as Jesslyn twisted his wrist fully and the whole room heard the snap; gasps erupted as much as fear spread across their chests. Katherine stood there in horror as they all heard his wrist snap as much as he shrieked out loud from the pain.

Jesslyn let go of him as she towered over him and watch him squirm like a pig on the ground; she glared down at him with a devilish smirk on her lips. Her gaze soon landed on the crowd, who jolted from her intense gaze as her lips soon turned into a straight line as if to show her seriousness; even without her doing that, they knew that she meant business.

"I'll only say this once," Jesslyn shouted calmly as the whole room tuned into her, afraid that she might do the same to them, "So, listen carefully," she continued as walked over Arnolds and took her clipboard, "You're uniforms are essential to your everyday life and not because it controls your powers."

Katherine swallowed her spit as her eyes locked on Arnolds who had yet to get up; he was a vampire so his recovery rate would match a wolf, but faster, so why hasn't he gotten up? If he claimed that the uniform prevented his powers, why has he not recovered? He was not even wearing the school's dark blue top!

"The school issued uniforms to show equality," Jesslyn explained as she addressed the crowd properly and placed both her hands behind to show a determined stance, "All of you are from different races, forms and social standings," she continued, "But in this school, all of you stand equal and your backgrounds are irrelevant!"