1 // Taken, Man.

"Mark! Are you ready to go?" You yelled out to your boyfriend of two years.

"Yeah, just give me a sec!" He yelled from the bedroom upstairs, probably smoothing down his hair in the mirror.

You rolled your eyes, sometimes, he takes longer than a girl to get ready to go somewhere.

You and Mark were about to go out for a while, just walking around L.A., enjoying themselves.

Soon enough, Mark came down, wearing his lucky flannel, a pair of jeans, no glasses (which made him look a little boyish but at the same time, a little cuter), and his new shoes. You were wearing a white shirt, also with a flannel, but it was black and blue, a pair of gray jeans, and your converse.

"Ready, Y/niplier?" Mark joked, using your ship name from when you first introduced that the two of you were together. You rolled your eyes with an amused smirk playing on your lips and nodded, then you headed out.

After walking for a while, you stopped at a coffee shop, deciding it was a good time for drinks. Hand in hand, you walked through the doors, seeing an empty table and sitting at it before anyone had a chance. 

"Hey, Y/n, I'll go get the drinks," Mark said, getting up and walking to the counter.

While he was there, a random guy sat down in front you, trying to spark conversation. "Hey there, gorgeous," he said.

You couldn't help but wonder what this dude was thinking, sitting down like he was a long-lost friend of some sort.

"Uh, I have a boyfriend," your voice came out gravelly from the discomfort of being in the situation, beginning to fidget around in your seat.

"And, I have a college exam tomorrow." 

You raised a brow, confused, then he explained. 

"Thought we were naming things we could cheat on," he winked.

You looked up to see Mark, still waiting at the counter with his back turned. "Now, why don't we get outta here, sweetcheeks?" The stranger said, clearly oblivious to the disgusted look in your eyes.

"Pass. Now, please, get out of my boyfriend's seat, sir," you said, looking up to see a confused Mark.

You mouthed, "I don't know." 

The stranger in front of you still sat there, as if he didn't hear your warning. You looked back at Mark with pleading eyes, silently asking for him to come and help. He nodded, then walked up behind the dude, crossing his arms, making his muscles a little more prominent. You cleared your throat, letting off one last demand, before giving Mark the spotlight.

"Excuse me?" Mark said, his voice a little gruffer than usual. The stranger turned around in his seat, tensing as he saw your angry, muscular boyfriend.

"U-Uh, wh-who are you?" The stranger said, trying to straighten his posture a little.

"I'm her boyfriend, and you are sitting in my seat, by my girl," Mark growled the last part about his girl.

Your heart still fluttered; even though Mark was angry, it melted your heart to hear him to call you his. The stranger stood up quickly, mumbling something, then walking away. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding, then Mark sat down, tense as ever.

"Mark? Sweetie, are you all right?"

He nodded then added, "Let's just go home."

You nodded, and within ten minutes, you two were home.

As soon as you shut the door, Mark pinned you to the wall, making you squeak a little. "Y/n, I want people to know you're mine,"  he growled in your ear, "I'm going to make you scream my name so loud, the entire town knows who you belong to."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

by the by, he was only referring to making her laugh by tickling her. DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE THINKIN'.