Chapter 4; Crazy aliens from planet Blubberfluff

A/N: !#!@^#!#@! HOLYCRAPANOLY.

Is it already chapter 4? WOWZERS! I have a great idea for chapter 5 so I needed to get this one out of the way. xPP  It involves dancing. (Hint, Hint.  Wink, Wink!)

Might be boring but I tried for it not to be.  No promises though!

Love it or hate it... Either way your read it!

Hugs and kisses. Mwah, Mwah. (LOL... Don't ask)

*******

Chapter 4; Crazy aliens from planet Blubberfluff  

“Where are you taking me, Benjamin?” I said in a loud, but low whisper.  

He didn’t even turn his head to look at me, only continued to walk forward.  Nice old Benjamin was dragging me around the ship.  He moved left and right, while pulling my arm out of socket, such a great person.  I hope you hint my sarcasm. Slamming my feet on the ship floor; I try my hardest to stop moving. My legs felt strong as I did this.  

“What the..?” Benjamin stops and looks straight in my eyes. “Come on!”  

“Not until you tell me where we are going!” I said standing my ground.  

“Rosie, I’m just going to talk to you!” He said throwing his hands up.  

“Well, you can talk to me right here." I said a little bit curious.  

Facing me, Benjamin took a deep breath and smiled.  Leaning my head to the right, I waited for him to talk.  His brown eyes looked straight into my green ones.  I felt as if I was naked right in front of him. Somehow, just looking in my eyes, he knew everything. I had an urge to cover up my face and body.  Did I somehow lose my clothes while we race around the ship?  Taking my eyes off his, I looked at my body.  Nope, good, they are still on.  

Slowing moving my eyes back to his, I stare.  Maybe I should say something?  No, No don’t Rosie, just wait.  Ugh, he is taking too long though! Maybe he's taking so long cause he wants to say something nice?  

“Hmm, never mind Rosie. See you in the morning” Benjamin said brushing against me as he walked away.  

“Hey, no, no get back here right now!” I yelled at Benjamin’s back.  

“Goodnight Rosie!” He said looking over his shoulder.  

It's not even worth it to chase him. I won't get a single word out of him. Stubborn sixteen year old boy is what he is! I'll just get little Billy to annoy him tomorrow at breakfast.

Opening my cabin door, the air was filled with wet, soured clothing. I'm regretting throwing them in a pile now. Walking over to the pile of nasty smelly clothes, I pick them up and hang them up. Sitting on my bed, I slip off my shoes and socks. As I threw them in the corner, I notice how dirty my room got. Sighing I say out loud 'I gotta clean up this mess soon'.  

Too tired to get up, I lie down on my pillow.  What a long day, now that I think about it. First, getting soaked, then in trouble, and then cleaning the kitchen, then finding out my dad was alive and coming to meet me. All of this was because of Benjamin...  

Closing my eyes, I listen to the waves.  I can hear the Sea singing. Singing to me and all the creatures, telling them it's time for bed and not play. Tomorrow will come soon, don't worry.  He'll keep us safe throughout the night. Go to sleep now little ones.   Smiling to myself, I continue to listen as I fall asleep.  

*Next Morning*  

"Rosemary, open up!" Someone said hitting the door, "Come on, it's me Benjamin!"