I said nothing as Cruella walked into the room. She was dressed like a Barbie doll. Pink was everywhere. Her green eyes sparkled and she walked into the room with a pout. Her face was melancholy and she looked positively frightened.

"Oh Daddy why did you bring me here?" she whined clutching a stuffed pink bear.

This girl was not serious! I fumed. I remained in my seat looking at the drama about to enfold.

"Oh Daddy I'm scared." She was saying rushing into her father's arms in mock fear.

"No need to be afraid, he will not hurt you." Her father cradled her in his arms.

She looked up at her father with huge eyes filled with unshed tears. "Are you sure he won't hurt me?"

Her father caressed her cheek. "I will always protect you my pumpkin."

"Oh Daddy, you are so brave, I wish I was big and brave like you." Cruella said softly nestling her face against her father's chest and giving him a hug.

I wanted to be sick. This girl should be performing at the West End, she was a brilliant actress.

I took a deep breath to calm myself and she flinched.

I stared at her in frustration and she cringed even more.

"He is angry Daddy." She whined some more and her father held her close.

"Boy, my daughter is clearly frightened of you and I guess that is why she kept you chained up. You should thank her for not killing you as her guards wanted. Be grateful that you are alive today because my daughter saved you."

"Saved me!" I hissed angrily and stood up. Ulric and Kragen were immediately at my side.

"Calm down boy!" Kragen said through clenched teeth. I relaxed, there was no point. This girl had her father twisted in knots. She had manipulated the situation to make her look like the victor. I shook my head and fisted my hands. Cruella flinched again.

"Bl**dy Hell girl!" I scoffed.

"He is being mean to me just like in that house!" she mumbled as crocodile tears dropped from her eyes.

"I gave him food Daddy, and water. I did not want him to die." She was fully sobbing and her father, the big and mighty Alpha was sucking it all in. I wanted to throttle the conniving little bitch.

"Ulric take Rebecca back to her room she is clearly distraught by his presence." The Alpha said giving his daughter a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

As if! My wolf yelled he was itching to come out.

We will get her! I promised my wolf as I watched the sobbing spawn leave the room. She maybe the daughter of an Alpha, but somehow I would get her. Once I got back to my pack I would plan her demise. The thought filled me with joy and I smiled.

"Take him back to the warrior house to wait for his escort." Alpha Trent was exiting the room to go to soothe his 'obviously traumatised' daughter.

She was a real piece of work, my saviour! Heck was she saving me when she claimed to be tending to my wounds and used antiseptic laced with silver. Each swab of the cotton wool on my lesions widened them even more. Her face had been alight with laughter and evil. I was going to get her. One day I was going to find some way to punish her for that week of torture she bestowed on me.

I was escorted to a room in the warrior pack house. I lay on the bed too angry to sleep. My wolf was also angry and he was restless. I needed to shift and ease my body from emotion. I got off the bed and went in search of someone.

"Blade." A guy around my age rushed over and enveloped me in a tight hug. My name was Blade.

"Oh man we thought you were dead!" he said in relief looking me over.

I stared at him in confusion, not remembering who he is.

"It's true then, you can't remember!" he laughed.

"Ralf will have a field day with this!" I looked at him in more amazement.

"Ralf?" I asked.

He clapped me on the back and I led him to the sofa.

"I'm Channon, your best friend and Ralf is also our friend." He volunteered.

"How did I get here?" I asked wanting to fill in the blanks.

"Man, it is long story!" he said sheepishly

"I want to know." I said firmly eager to learn something about me and how I got separated from my pack.

"You see we were travelling south to a youth convention. We were competing in different groups and you got separated from your group. When the alarm was sounded we looked everywhere for you but you were gone. We presumed the rogues seen in the area had kidnapped you since they had a grudge to settle." Channon finished. "Then The Full Moon pack was attacked by rogues soon after and so it confirmed that they were in the area but we could not find your scent anywhere.

"A grudge with me?" I asked puzzled. Some parts had fit but some were still hazy.

"Of course they had approached us in the town earlier in the week." Channon supplied. "How they captured you, we don't know but as our Alpha's son, and next in line to take over the pack, you were their prime target."

Now the drama begins to unravel....

His name is Blade and he is the next in line Alpha

Princess Rebecca was great wasn't she?

We will move to another POV in the coming chapters...