Me- "Better?.."

Jungkook- "Yeah. And thanks..."

Me- "You'll be fine sleeping here right? On the couch?"

Jungkook- "Y-yeah..I guess."

Me- "Well..I'm gonna go sleep upstairs in my room so goodnight. There's more candles so you can light them if you want. Don't set the house on fire..."

He didn't answer so I just went upstairs. 

I changed into my pajamas and went to sleep. 

---------------------------------

Why is this teddy bear so comfy?  The teddy bear also smells good.  Cuddling with the teddy bear is just so comfy!  I can feel the teddy bears abs.. Hold up. Hold up. Wait a minute.  Since when did I have a teddy bear?.......And when did teddy bears started to have abs?..................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes...

And oh my gosh...........  There was Jungkook lying in bed with me, under the same covers, cuddling with me, and shirtless...... 

Me- "YAH!" I slapped him numerous times.

Me- "WAKE UP! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!??!"

Jungkook- "Huh.." He was still half asleep.

Me- "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BEDROOM?!?! GET OUT!!!"

Jungkook- "OMG!! I'm so sorry for sleeping in here.. You see... Last night there was a lot of thundering and I got scared... So I came in here and asked you if I could sleep in here and you said yes...but I think you were sleep talking..."

Me- "You could've woke me up to-omg just get out of my bedroom pleaseeeee," I grabbed his hand and dragged him out.

Gosh it was such a pain dragging that little kid out.

Me- "Omo! Such a coincidence!  You live next door, and I don't want you over, you know what that means?... You leaving! Yay. Now leave."

Jungkook- "But, but, but....I don't have any food at home ;-;" he made a cute pouty face.

Me- "Don't you have maids?"

Jungkook- "No because my mom said I am on my own ;-;"

Me- "Sorry Jungkook, but you're on your own.  And remember, Chanyeol lives across from me so if you ever need food, Chanyeol has all of the food you need^_^"

I dragged that little kid out of my apartment.

Me- "Bye Felicia!"

----------------------------------------

It's was only 5PM and I'm already bored... There's nothing to do ;-;

I'm hungry............... Someone feed me ;-; Wait, the kitchen has food...

But... I want to eat ice cream. We don't have ice cream. Darn...

I'll just go to Sehun's bubble tea store since they have ice cream too!

I got ready and headed out of the door. Right when I got out of my apartment, Jungkook got out of his too.

Jungkook- "Omg hi! Remember me? The guy you just kicked out a couple of hours ago?" Is he okay?....

Me- "Sorry I think you have the wrong person," I decided to play along.

Jungkook- "Really? You look just like her. Oh well."