Chapter Five

Alana's POV

"And I told you I want you." His words rang in my ears.

I hate the fact that I actually liked the idea of being his.

I wish Drew and I never moved here, Nate has made things horrible, and I've only known him for two days.

I was thinking so hard I hadn't noticed that Nate's hands were under my shirt, and caressing my stomach. I tried pushing him off me but he wouldn't move.

I looked him straight in the eyes.

"Maybe I need to spell it out for you, but I don't want you. I have a boyfriend."

He laughed. "I know you feel something for me baby girl."

Maybe I do, but I won't ever admit it, I thought to myself.

Our faces were now only inches apart, he was going to kiss me, I knew he was, but before he had the chance I brought my knee up to his crotch and hit it as hard as I could. This caused him to let go of me, he cupped his injured area and looked up at me.

I was now on the other side of the living room. I spoke right away.

"Can you just leave before Drew gets back? I don't want to get in a fight with him."

He looked down at the floor and turned to leave but something inside me pushed me to go after him, without thinking my feet started moving and I called his name.

"Nate, hold on." I jumped into his arms, his body was so warm and our bodies fit perfectly together.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered.

He squeezed my waist tightly.

"I know this is a shock to you, but let me explain everything please."

I pulled myself out of his arms, and stepped back a bit.

"Okay fine, but you can explain tomorrow cause right now you need to leave."

He smiled, and said he'd be back later to pick up Amber.

Right when Nate left Drew got home. I was relieved that he didn't see him here. It's not that I like hiding things from Drew, but I just don't want him getting in a fight like yesterday.

He held a bouquet of flowers out.

"This is the longest I've gone without seeing you since we got together."

I stood on my toes and kissed his lips, he placed the bouquet on the counter and we started to make out. We were forced to stop when we heard someone clear their throat.

I looked at Amber and my cheeks flushed pink.

She smiled. "I'm all done with the project, I'll just call Nate to come get me."

My heart dropped when I heard his name, and for some reason I felt guilty about kissing Drew. I'm so confused, I can't wait to hear what Nate is going to explain to me tomorrow.

Amber said that Nate has a meeting and that he'll be over to get her as soon as it's over. I wonder what his job is, but it's probably a good one since their house is huge, and everyday he picks her up in a different car.

While we waited Drew and I started dinner. I poured some glasses of Pepsi, and gave them to Drew to put on the table, he started walking over but slipped and spilled each glass on himself.

I ran to help him up but really all I did was laugh at him, once he stood up he took off his shirt, and threw it to the floor.

I tried walking over to the sink to get a rag to wipe the floor but before I could Drew wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in to him.

He started to kiss my neck and whispered all the things he wanted to do to me. I couldn't help the blush that crept on my cheeks as he spoke. Yes, we've had sex before but he was talking about more than sex.

I heard a loud growl from behind us, and turned around to see a very angry Nate. Amber tried to pull him out of the kitchen, but she was to weak. Drew let out a breath before saying "you again? Why are you here now?"

I really don't want a fight to start right now. I could feel the tears brim in my eyes, I looked over at Nate and he winked at me.

"I'm just here to pick up my sister."

"Then why are you growling like a dog while I'm touching MY girlfriend?" Drew yelled.

Nate looked furious and it kind of looked like his eyes were changing colors. Amber tugged his hand and whispered something, right when she pulled away from him all he said was "lets go Amber" and he walked out.

Drew's POV

Who is this guy? Why is he always around when me and Alana are getting intimate? He sounds like a dog, I really want to know what he's always growling about.

When he left I took Alana up to our room and decided to ask her about him, she told me that he's just Ambers brother and that's pretty much all she knows about him.

She yawned. "I'm going to sleep, I have school tomorrow."

I laughed and hovered over her body.

"Just skip school and we can have some fun." She giggled and pulled my face down to hers, I took over from that point.

************************************

Hey there my loyal readers...

I just want to thank you all, your comments always make me feel better about my writing, you're all so nice! I love you guys.

❤ <Sarah> ❤