Winning My Luna's Heart

Prologue

Alana's POV

Amber and I just got done working on our class project. I was waiting for Drew to come pick me up when Amber's brother walked in, he stood still and just focused on me. I felt a pull towards him which is weird because I didn't even know him.

He walked towards me, and just looked into my eyes, it was actually a bit creepy. I stuck my hand out and awkwardly said "hi, I'm Alana." He shook my hand and shocks traveled from my palm through my entire body. "I'm Nate" he said, bringing me out of my strange daze. Just then Drew texted me saying he was just around the corner. I pulled my hand from Nate's grip.

"I have to go, my boyfriends here, it was nice to meet you." I could have sworn I heard a growl escape his lips, but I ignored it and walked out or at least tried to, before I made it to the door he grabbed my arm.

"Boyfriend? That's impossible, you're mine." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes boyfriend, and excuse me? I don't even know you, freak!"

He let go of my arm and went up the stairs. Just then Drew pulled up in the driveway and got out, he pecked my lips and opened the door for me. I looked up at the top of the house and saw Nate looking at us through a window, if looks could kill, I don't think Drew or myself would be alive right now. What the hell is his problem and why did he call me his?

_______________________________

Okay so this is my new story.... What do you guys think?

I will be posting chapter 1 later today!

~Sarah~