"Hey Kyler," I said as I approached him. He turned from the spot he was sitting.

"Oh hey Stell," he answered, smiling at me.

"So, I have an idea," I began. He looked at me confused.

"What kind of idea?" Kyler questioned.

"I was thinking that you should meet my friends," I told him. His whole body froze visibly and his eyes showed terror. "They're really great, you would like them," he still didn't relax.

"Umm...I don't think that's such a good idea," he mumbled.

"Why?" I asked, knowing that his only excuse was fear.

"Well...umm...they won't like me," he concluded and I sighed.

"How do you know? You have never met them," I challenged. He just shook his head. I sighed dramatically and slid down the wall beside him, "Okay, if your to scared I understand." I pulled the guilt card.

"Fine, I guess if it means this much to you I'll do it," Kyler caved

"Yay!" I cheered, happy to have gotten my way, excited to get to hang out with my friends again and even more excited for them to meet Kyler.

We made our way to the Cafeteria silently, Kyler look so afraid I was scared he might pass out. "Kyler, would you calm down? It will be fine I promise," I assured him.

"But I'm so different then you, I wont fit in," he complained. I had to work hard not to burst out laughing.

"Trust me, fitting in won't be a problem. I'm pretty sure I have the most diverse group of friends ever," I said chuckling.

"If you say so," he murmured.

"I know so, you'll see," I told him as we entered the crowded lunch room. As I manoeuvred my way through the crowd a question popped into my head. "Kyler, the day before I met you I was sitting at my lunch table and I saw you standing over there," I said pointing to the place I first laid eyes on him. "Why were you there?" I asked.

I looked over at him to see him staring at the ground. "I umm...was people watching," he answered. "Sometimes when I would get really lonely I would come in here and watch all of you normal people interact and enjoy yourselves and I was able to imagine that I had a normal life and a family that wasn't broken and friends that I could rely on," he explained.

"Well Kyler I can't fix your family problem but you can always rely on me," I said sincerely. Kyler smiled at me.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me."

By this time we were at my table. Charlotte and James were bickering like an old married couple and Tara and Taz were holding hands and talking like usual. Sasha was no where to be seen and Paisley was chatting happily with my other friend, Aaron. Aaron was fairly short, had black hair, brown eyes and was always wearing sweat pants.

"Sup guys," I said as I sat down in one of the two occupied seats. Every set of eyes at the table snapped to me, each holding different expressions. There was shock, excitement, happiness, wariness and many more. "This is Kyler," I gestured to Kyler who was cowering in the seat next to me. "Kyler, this is James,"

"Sup," James said with a wave.

"Charlotte," I continued.

"Nice to meet you," she said shyly.

"Paisley and Aaron," I pointed at them.

"Hey," Aaron said.

"Meow," was paisley response, causing me to chuckle.