A big question

Grell's POV- I fiddle with the small box in my pocket. Sense Bell and I have been through tough times so far I decided to take her somewhere special.

   I'm going to ask her a big question while we're on our date.

  I take out the box and look at the small ring in it. What if she says no? What if she hates me after I ask her? 

   All these negative thoughts run through my head as I wait for the time to roll on.

  Undertaker took her and told her they had souls to reap together to keep her busy.

  Ronald is setting up our special spot at the moment.

Bell's POV- "heheh wait tell me a joke!" undertaker says stopping in front of me.

  "I thought we came here to reap souls?" I ask him a bit frustrated. "We did but I want a joke." he frowns.

  "Fine." I huff. "Why can't a flower ride a bike? " I ask. "Cause it's a flower??" He raises an eyebrow. "Cause it's pedals will fall off."

  Undertaker falls into a pit of laughter. "BAHAHAHA!!! My rib ow my rib!" He rolls on the ground.

  I can't help but giggle at his actions. "Ow my rib!!" He yells while still laughing.

  "Man I'm crying now." he laughs while wiping his eyes.

    - 20 mins later-
  "BAHAHAHA!! Uh my rib his killing me!!" He laughs and rolls around again.

  "Undertaker... Are you done laughing now?"I ask him.

  "BAHAHAHA!!" He rolls around again. "It wasn't that funny."I huff at him.

  "I'm sorry Deary that was just too funny!" He giggles one more time while standing up and wiping his eyes.
*    *    *   *

   Grell's POV- it's time I sigh while checking how I look in the mirror.

  I walk to the lake where our date is. Lights hanging in the trees with a picnic cloth and food on the ground.

  Undertaker walks up with Bell next to him. "It wasn't that funny undertaker." she mumbles. She looks over at me and her jaw drops.

   "Surprise!" I smile at her. She runs up to me and hugs me tightly.

   "Thank you undertaker for helping" I smile at him. "No problem mate!" he smirks then walks away.

"Grell! What's all this for?!" I shriek. "For us!" he giggles.

  We sit down and start to eat. "One more thing." I smile while taking her hand and standing her up with me.

  She gives me a questioning look. I get down on one knee and open the small box in front of me.

   "Will you marry me?" I ask her nervous.

  She starts to cry in her hands. "Of course!" she smiles and hugs me.