Love at its finest

-Bell's p.o.v- I shove ceral in my mouth and eat it as Grell starts to speak. "So how was it with staying at undertakers? "

"It was fun I got some soul reaping done and turned in." I tell him and continue to eat my food.

"Anything go wrong?" He asks. "No except Alois came after Us Cause we killed Claude." I reply while putting my bowl into the sink.

Worry grew on Grells face. "Don't worry undertaker took care of him." I add.

"What do you mean took care of him?" Grell looks at me. "Undertaker killed Alois. " "How come you dident tell me?"

Grell asks aggressively. "We didn't think of it." I confront him.
"Were you hurt?" He asks. "GRELL!!?" "What?" He asks shocked.
"Enough with the questions it's done and over with. Your home alive that's all that matters." I hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry... " Grell mumbles. "I was just worried about you the whole time."

"Why Grell? You needed to worry about you. For peet sakes you were in the hospital. " I tell him.

He just looks at the ground. "Will gave us the day off." I tell him hoping to cheer him up. "Really? Why?" Grell asks.

"Cause he said I was really worried about you so he said we should have alone time." I giggle.

Grell's smile turns into a smirk, "let's go shopping." he yells jumping up. I giggle and follow after him.

= time skip= I see a gorgeous purple dress. "It's beautiful." I smile,but when I look at the price tag my smile fades.
"Never mind."

Grell notices then says "it'll would look beautiful on you. "

My smile comes back and I hug him thanks. "Let's stop and get something to eat." he suggest.

We stop at a restaurant. A waiter comes up to us. "May I take your order?" He asks.

"I would have some tea with a salad." I smile while handing him the menu. The waiter jots it down then turns to Grell.

"I would have some water with tomato soup please. "

The waiter writes it down then leaves. "I'm guessing you got tomato soup is cause it's red?" I giggle.

    "Yep and very delicious too!" he cheers. About half an hour later our food arrives. "How's your tomato soup?"

   I ask. "Good how's your salad?" He smiles. "Good." I giggle. We're about to head out and go home but then Grell shouts "wait I forgot something stay here." he demands me.

   I sit and wait, about 10 mins later he comes back with that purple dress I was looking at.

    "GRELL!!" I shout. He giggles "I thought you wanted it by the way you were looking at it."

     "This was very expensive you didn't have too!" I shout with joy. "But I wanted to cause I love you." I kiss him then we leave.