A partner?

-Ring, Rinnng- I sigh and get up and answer the phone. 

     "Hello?" "Hey grell you have a new partner In reaping, she just finished reaping school and now is your partner so we need you to come down and meet her."

      I hear will say into the phone. "Ok on my way love!" I hear a huff and the phone clicking on the other end giving me a sign he hung up.

      A new partner eh? And a girl too, interesting. I make my way over to the academy thinking about This new partner.

      -knock knock- "come in." I hear and I step in seeing a beautiful girl next to will.

      "Hello!" I cheer with a toothly smile. "Grell this is bell she is your new partner, bell this is grell I told you about." he mumbles.

      "Hi.." she says looking down at her feet blushing. "Ah we got a shy one here!" I smile poking her shoulder.

      "Grell quit pestering the young lady." will demands "Fine." I sigh. "Bell you will be living with grell and reaping souls with him." will explains. 

      "You never told me we would be living together." I giggle.

      "Yes you will be living together and I hope you both can get along and not Didley dalley!" will says sternly. "We won't I promise." I smile.

         =time skip=
We arrive at my house as I take my coat off and hang it on the door hanger. "Welcome home darling!" I yell dancing around.

        "N..nice house." she whispers. "Darling you can't talk that low now Speak up. "

      "S...sorry.."she says a little louder. "Why are you so shy if you don't mind me asking." I question.

      "I.. I don't know." she shrugs her shoulders.

     I just stare at her and nod. "Well you room is this way please follow me." I lead her into my guest bedroom and let her unpack and put her stuff away.

     "I will be making dinner for us till then I'll let you get used to this place." and with that I scooted out the door. "Bell!" I shout.

         I hear soft foot steps come down the red stairs as I see her shy smile.

       "Dinner is done love!" I smile handing her a plate.

       "I hope you like chicken breasts!" I cheer stuffing my face. I hear soft giggles coming from her.

      "Well well well that's the first time i seen you laugh my lady."

- hello young reapers! I hope your enjoying it so far. Please excuse me if I don't update in time I have to go to stupid summer school 👿😖 please enjoy! Stay fabulous! 🙈-