Confessing love

-bells p.o.v- I was sitting there staring at my food and swirling my eggs around with my fork.

    Grell went out to get more food for the house so I'm home alone. I hear a thump, I turn around to investigate but find nothing.

     I just shrug it off and go back to swirling my eggs. THUMP! I hear again I turn around but all of a sudden someone holds me down while I'm kicking and screaming.

      I open my eyes to see a man with yellow eyes and black hair slicked back with glasses. "Who the hell are you?!" I yell fighting back.

       "My names Claude." he says with a smirk. "What do you want from me?!" I ask. "You ,your such a pretty little thing I like to do stuff to you." he laughs evilly. "Hell no!" I scream.

     I Smell a demon then I realized he is one.

      I punch him square in the nose as he just shrugs it off and holding me down again. Just then everything is black.

      ==time skip==
I open my eyes and realize I'm tied down to a chair.

      "Fuck!" I yell. I try squirming even tho I know I have no hope getting out. "Hello beautiful." I hear.

     As I look up I see Claude with a big grin on his face. "Get away from me!" I yell. Then I realize I'm shirtless in my bra. "The fuck!?" I yell.

      "Haha got a fiestey one here!" I hear him giggle. He then takes out a whip and whips me in the stomach with it. "AGH!" I scream in pain.

      "Hm does that hurt?" He mocks while smirking and then he whips me once again. "Leave her alone!"

      I hear and seeing it's Grell. "Grell!" I shout being happy that he is here to save the day. "Why should I leave her alone." Claude asks evilly.

      "Cause.. Cause I love her!" Grell confesses. I gasp at hearing those words leaving his mouth.

      "You....you love me?" I ask in tears. "Yes more than anything?" Grell shouts. "Not to break it or anything but can you guys stop having this romantic moment so I can hurt bell some more?"

      Claude cackles. "Um no that's why I'm here to stop you, and don't you have that brat alois to take care of?" Grell snobblily Asks.

     "No he is still sleeping." Claude claims. Grell charges at Claude with his chain saw but Claude dodges it and swings at Grell.

       Grell dodges the punch and Rams his chainsaw into Claude leaving Claude's cinematic records to show.

     Once we get done watching Claude's cinematic records grell collects them and untied me.
"I love you too." I whisper.

      Grell turns his head to me smiling as he leans in and kisses me and I kiss back.