Trouble

== undertakers p.o.v==
Me and bell are sitting in my kitchen listening to the clock tick every minute. "I'm bored Undertaker." bell whines poking at the table.

"  I know deary so am I." I mumble. CRASH!! Bell jumps up and stares at me with worry on her face.

    "What was that?" she whispers to me. "Stay here!" I say tip toeing to where the crash was heard. She nods at me.

      I hear a loud thump and a loud ear piercing scream and realizing it's coming from bell.

    "Bell!!" I yell looking around. I can't find her and I get worried by the minute.

     "Bell!" I call once again. I hear muffle sounds and I follow them and end up to find Alois on bell while covering her mouth. "What are you doing here!?"

    I shout all ready to strangle this brat. "You killed my butler so I shall end you and your freinds!"

    He says a bit snobby. "Your the one who shot grell?" I furrow my eyebrows together tho he can't see cause of my bangs. He nods and laughs evilly.

   I jump on him while knocking him off of bell. Bell jumps up quick and grabs a metal bar from the corner and swings at Alois , but Alois dodges it and grabs it from her hand and smashes it on her head causing a rip in her forehead and it to bleed. 

     She yelps in pain. I run and push Alois down smashing his face with my fist. He diggs his nails in my ear causing me to roll over in pain.

    He then heads for Bell but for me only to grab bell and shove her across the other side of the room so he can't reach her. I grab him and pin him down. "Your not human are you?"

    I ask out of breathe. "No Claude turned me into a demon before you killed him." he says with a smirk.

     He kicks me in the stomach with his only free leg.

        then walks up to Bell and punches her in the face leaving her to fall to the ground holding her cheek. He then kicks her in the stomach.

    Alois grabs a knife about to stab Bell but just in time I charge him and take the knife and plunge it into his chest already ending him.

      I pick up bell and take her to the back room. "You ok?" I ask worried.

    "Yea I'm ok ." she softly replys. "You need stitches love." I say laying her down on a closed coffin.

    I get a needle and thread and start stitching her forehead.

     "Shit Grell asked me to protect you but here you are cut up and needing stitches." I mumble.

     "You protected me." she smiles trying to cheer me up. "Your hurt Bell." I whisper. "I'm not dead tho am I? " She questions. I shake my head no and continue to stitch her up.