Safe

-bells p.o.v- it is night time and I'm very tired. "Grell thanks for saving me." I say with a big smile.

   "No problem love I can't have you kidnapped." he says as he kisses me. "So are me and you a...thing now?" I ask while blushing.

     "Yea I believe so." he says with a cheerful smile. I give him a big hug. "I'm going to bed I'm tired." I yawn heading to my room but just then Grell grips my arm causing me to turn and look at him.

      "Please stay in my room I need you safe." Grell whispers.

     I Blush thinking about grell and me sleeping next to each other. "O..ok" I smile lightly.

     "I will go pack your stuff and bring them into my room." Grell said and with that he left to my room well my old room.

     I go to his room seeing how huge it is, with a white mattress with black sheets and red covers and pillow cases. Wow! I gasp at the beautiful sight in front of my eyes.

     I turn and see a big window that you can walk out on the a balcony with red drapes over it.

     "Oh my such lovely sight!" "enjoying the view?" I hear as I turn seeing Grell with my stuff putting all of it away. "Yes very much so!" I cheer.

     "Here are your pajamas darling." he says handing my black shorts with a black tank top.

     "Thank you!" I say going into his bathroom and change. I walk out seeing Grell is already changed into his red pajamas.

     I slide into his bed under the covers turning to my side.

     I feel the bed dip knowing Grell got in. He slips his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

     "Night my love." he whispers in my ear. " night Grell I love you... " I say. "I love you too." Soon falling asleep.