The hospital

-bells p.o.v-.... Sitting in a white room, hearing the beep repeat over and over.

     staring at he guy with red hair in the bed, grell... Unconscious. "Em I'm sorry about what happened." undertaker whispered. 

        "It wasn't your fault it was mine!" I cry into my hands. "Heyy hey it wasent your fault." undertaker whispers in my ear while bringing me into his arms.

       "I decided to go solo at reaping if I dident I would of been with him and I could of saved him!" I sob more.

     "Shh shhh it's ok darling." undertaker says rocking me back and fourth in his arms. I hear moaning coming from Grell. I jump up quick.

       "Grell! Your awake?!" His big green eyes flutter open and a smile appears on his face. "Hi baby."he smiles.

      "Why are you happy you just got shot?" I ask him. "Cause I get to wake up to something beautiful in front of me." he says causing me to blush.

        "I..need to go to do some work , do you want me to umm..?" "You can go if you need to undertaker grell is awake now." I say with a smile.

     He nods and then leaves. "I'm glad your safe." I cry and give him a big hug. "I'm sorry this happened it was my fault I wasent there!" I cry into Grell's shoulder.

           "Hey love it wasent your fault it was mine for not keeping a look out." he whispers while brushing his fingers through my hair.

       "I'm going to have to stay awhile, I want you to stay with undertaker till I'm out, so your safe and well tooken care of." he says while kissing me on my forehead.

          I nod to let him know I understood. Grell hits the red button to call a nurse.   

       A nurse comes and says "you called?"  "You know my freind that was just here?" The lady nods.

       "Can you please contact him to come here I need to talk to him." grell asks. The lady nods and goes to contact the undertaker.

      ==time skip==
Undertaker soon arrives. " Undertaker I'm going to stay in here awhile I want bell to stay at your house please and thank you." Grell asks.

     Undertaker says "of course ." with a big toothly smile. "Please keep her safe and well tooken care of ." grell begs. 

     "I will protect her with all my heart." undertaker whispers while placing his hand over his heart.

     ==time skip==
-bells p.o.v- we arrive at undertakers house in no time.

    "Would you like a cup of tea darling?" He asks me politely. "Yes please." I say taking a seat on a closed coffin.

      He arrives with two cups of tea one for me one for him. "You know Grell will be ok he is a tough sucker!" Undertaker laughs while taking a sip of tea.

     "Yea I'm proud of him for making it." I smile also taking a sip of tea.