Almost death

-Bells p.o.v- As me and undertaker finish our breakfast the phone rang. Undertaker got up and answered it, when he does his face drops in horror.

    I cock my head in confusing waiting to see what was wrong.

     Once he hangs up he walks over to me and grabs my hands and kneels down. "Bell..." He whispers making me already nervous. "Y...yea?"

     My voice cracks. "Grell almost died... But the doctors brought him back." he whispers while looking at the ground. Oh no here come the emotions.

     Tears brim my eyes soon coming down faster. Undertaker sighs and brings me into his arms.

    "He is okay the doctors saved him." he coos in my ear. "Would you like to visit him..?" He asks me still not letting go. I nod and with that we leave to the hospital.

     -Bells p.o.v- we walk into Grells room to see three doctors at his side.

     Undertaker wraps his arm around my waist to make me feel safe and comfortable.

     All of a sudden his heart Monitor goes beep with a straight line. I start to panic. "NOO DO SOMETHING!!" I shout at the doctors.

    They start doing CPR on him. Undertaker pushes me Into his chest trying to distract me from the commotion in the room.

    Beep... Beep... Beep "he's alive." I hear a doctor say. I sigh in relief but still trembling of what just happened.

   The doctors leave and I sit down staring at Grell. "Baby.. I'm sorry." my voice cracks as I take Grells hand.

    I lay into Grells chest sobbing, hoping he'll be ok.

    "It hopeless." I whisper. "No it not.. He'll make it." undertaker try's to cheer me up. "I hope so." I whisper.

     I sit up realizing I soaked Grells hospital gown from my tears. Oops I giggle trying to lighting the mood.