Reaping

-bells p.o.v- I lay there and on my bed thinking of what is to come with that strange man, I hope he don't find out about my past and that's the reason why I'm shy.

      I'm afraid of being judged for who I am. In my past Alls I got was judged. Soon enough of thinking I fell asleep.==============================morning=
"Bell!! Bell wake up darling!" I hear someone shout in my face while shaking me.

       I groan and roll over. "Now we can't be late!" Grell tells and he rips the covers off of me. "What time is it?" I ask.

      "It's 8 in the morning we have to reap some souls today!" he cheers. "Do I have to come?" I moan. "Yes silly your my new reaping partner." Grell giggles. "Fine." I mumble shooing him out so I can get dressed.

       I put on a black short sleeve shirt on with a white skull on it along with purple skinny jeans and High black boots.

      I walk downstairs to the kitchen to grab a quick snack and off we go to reaping.

     ====time skip====
We arrive and are sitting in a roof of a hospital. "Rob Millard.." I hear Grell sigh.

      "He is scheduled to die here in about 5 mins. " "How does he die?" I ask.

      "He has been sick in the hospital from a long time now and he passes away today."

      Grell explains while picking at his nails.
5mins went by and me and Grell sneak into the hospital.

       "He is in room 107." Grell says taking off down the hall. "Wait up Grell!" I shout running after him just then I stop at door 107. I huff.

      "Ready?" Grell asks me. I nod my head and we go in seeing a dead guy laying there. "No one knows he is dead yet or else they would of come for his body." Grell claims.

     "Ok watch me first darling then you can do the next one." grell explains. I gulp at the thought of me reaping a soul.

      Grell takes his death Scythe and Rams it into the guys body with his cinematic records pouring out as we watch. Once he was born his mom died at birth leaving him with his dad.

     His dad owned a candy shop and gave candy to the poor kids along with Rob. Then Rob got cancer and lost all his hair and everyone laughing at him.

     Then his dad passes away when rob was 18 leaving Rob to live by himself.

       Rob found a beautiful girl and they got married then his wife died and Rob got sick cause he wasn't taking care of him self and he ended up in the hospital dieing.

      "Aww poor guy!" Grell sighs collecting his cinematic records. "Your turn love!" Grell smiles as we leave.

      "Ok bell you'll be reaping Mary jenkens she dies in about a minute from getting hit by a out of control carriage." grell explains.

      "B...but I don't have a death Scythe." I pout. "Honey will signed you one you just have to summon it." Grell tells. "How do I do that?" I ask.

      "Just close your eyes and think hard." he tells me the I hear a cling, I open my eyes and see a black and red axe in front of me.

      "Wow!! It's awesome!" "Yes it is, that's your new death Scythe." Grell claims. "Now go reap Mary's soul." Grell demands.

     I walk over to a dead woman laying in the street with a crashed carriage next to her. I drive my axe in her and watch her cinematic records.

     After she was born she has had a great life she got rich got a husband but she cheated on her husband and he became abusive.

     And that became her to run away and get hit by a out of control carriage. Once I collect her cinematic records I see Grell clapping and cheering.