Back home

-Bells p.o.v- "Bell... Bell."I hear then all of a sudden I'm being shook awake.

   I open my eyes and let them adjust to the light. "Hm?" I moan while realize undertaker woke me up.

     "Guess what!" he smiles and pokes my arm. "What?" I rub my eyes.

    "Grell is able to come home now!" he says with a huge smile. Hearing those words leave his mouth I jump up quick. "Hehehe happy much!" undertaker cackles.

     I nod my head fast excitedly. "Well get dressed we have to pick him up." undertaker pokes at me.

    I frown a bit and he notices. He furrows his eyebrows at me confused. "What is it?" he asks.

    "That means I won't be able to spend time with you." I pout and he just smiles.

    "Ah you can always come and visit my love, I'm happy someone other than the dead enjoys my company." he giggles.
He pats my head and leaves so I can get dressed.

    --time skip--
We arrive at the hospital once I open the door to Grells room I see him standing there looking out the window.

    I sneak up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. He looks over and notices me.

   "Bell!!" He cheers hugging me back. I sob into his chest. "Hey hey? What's Wong?" He asks.

    I pull away and look at him with my teary eyes. "I...im just happy your ok." I smile pulling him into another hug.

   "Come on guys we need to check Grell out." Undertaker says. We all nod and head down to the main room.

   Grell started signing a few papers and then we left.

   --Grells p.o.v-- we went to Undertakers shop to bring Bells stuff home.

    "Ahh it feels so good to be home!" I groan out while plopping in my red bed.

   Bell plops next to me with a giggle. "God I missed that giggle so much!" I cackle while bringing her into a hug.

   "I'm tired I'm going to sleep love." I whisper to her while getting under the covers, she does the same and we fall into a deep sleep.

    -Bells p.o.v- I hear birds chirping as I feel the hot sun beat on me. I open my eyes slowly and I see sleeping Grell next too me.

    "Grell... Grell!" I yell while shaking him. He sits up with a bed head. I giggle seeing him like this.

    "We got to go to work." I yawn out. I get out of bed and change so does Grell. "Want me to make you breakfast?" I ask him.

   He nods at me so I scoot out the door. Grell drags himself down the stairs to the kitchen and sits himself down.

    I put some eggs and bacon in front of Him and soon as I do he gobbles them down.

     "Dang boy you hungry?" I giggle still finishing my breakfast. He winks at me then nods.

    -- time skip-- Me and Grell walk into the shinagami dispatch society and go to Wills office.

   "Ahh nice you see you again mr sutcliff. Doing well?" Will pats Grells shoulder. "Doing fine Willy!" Grell smiles. Will sighs.

    "Please don't call me that. I have some souls you need to reap."Will says handing Grell a book of people's information.

    lLet's go get this done." I smile and pat Grells back.

    He looks me in confusion. "Huh? Don't you need souls to reap as well?" "No WE do." I smile. "Your my partner again?" He asks. "Of course it's my fault you were in the hospital." I frown.