A big choice

-bells p.o.v- William called me he wants to talk to me I wonder what he wants.

     He always makes me nervous I don't know why but he does, I think as I walk the streets of London.

     Once i reach there I see Undertaker sitting in the lounge of the reaper academy. "Undertaker!" I yell hugging him.

     "What are you doing here if you don't mind me asking?" I ask staring up at him. "Heheh hello my love I'm just here to return some old cinematic records to the library." he laughs.

     "What about you?"He questioned. "William called and said he wants to talk to me." I say in a big gulp. "Eh? You seem nervous love."

     Undertaker says rubbing my back. "I am I always get scared around him, I feel like I did something wrong." I say softly.

     "Darling he told me your one of his great reapers so you have nothing to worry about." he says trying to calm me down. "R..really he said that?" "Yea love he did." he says once again.

    "Ok I feel a little bit better." I say cheerfully. "Well I best be on my way." I say with a huff.

    "Ok good luck to you then!" undertaker says giving me a hug. Before I walk off undertaker yells "wait! " I turn and look at him.

     "Stop by me shop soon I want to visit with you." he says with a big smile. I nod at him and turn on my heel to Williams office.

    ==at Williams office==
"Come in." I hear William say. I walk in sitting down with Williams back to me which makes me more nervous. 

     "Good evening lady Bell." I hear him say deep. "Hello boss." I reply back. He then turns to face me.

    "Don't worry it's nothing bad." he reassured me. "Okay.. If you like you can go solo on reaping." he says while cleaning his death syncth.

     "Does that mean I leave grell and go about my own? " I ask.

     "Yes it does." he says looking at me. "Hmm I like having Grell as a partner tho." I say while my face saddens. 

     "I said if you like to I'm not forcing you." Williams says standing up getting more tea. "I know that you two are dating now..." William says giving me a small smile.

     "Can I got solo but still live with Grell?" I ask hoping for the answer I want. "Hmm.. " He says while thinking. "Yes if you like." he says.

     "Really?!" I jump up in excitement. He nods at me. "Thank you so much." I say giving him a bone crushing hug.

     He grunts. " Ss..sorry boss." I say. "Why are you being nice to me unlike your other reapers?" I ask.

   "Because I like you, you actually do work instead of fooling around and Grell actually has been working well sense I brought you into the job, I'm just hoping he will continue to work like he is if you go solo."
William says sipping his tea.

      ==time skip==
"Grellll!!" I shout looking for him. "Grell I'm home!!" I yell once agian. "Hello love!" grell says coming out of the kitchen.

    "I need to talk to you." I say sitting him down. Worry washes over his face. "O..okay." he says still worried.

     "I'm going solo William says which means I'm not your reaping partner anymore." He looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

      "Oh." he says looking at the floor. "But I'm still living with you." I add. 

     He looks up at me quick with a smile. "Really?!" "Of course I can't leave my handsome man!" I laugh bringing him into a hug. "Yay!!" He cheers.

      ==morning==
"Ugh!" I moan while rolling over. Grells gone, must be reaping souls.

     I look over at my soul book and find out I have to reap a soul today.

   Only one, not bad. I get up and get dressed then head out.

     According to my book a young woman named hazel dies in her home from old age, She's 100.

      I go to her house and I walk into her room. She looks at me. "Who are you and why are you in my house ?" she says with fear seeing I have my axe with me.

     "I'm here to reap your soul!" I say with a smirk. "Wh..what!?" She trembles in fear.

   "I'm a reaper hazel, my job is to watch people's cinematic records and debate if they should live or not when it's there time to die." I say picking at my nails.

     "Your lieing!" She yells. "No I'm not." I smile. "Prove it!" She adds. "You are 100 am I correct?" I say looking at her. Her eyes widen in fear.

    "H..how did you know?" She asks. "Like I said I'm a reaper this book tell me about you and when you'll die and it says you die today of old age." I say while smiling. Her mouth drops.

  "You should die in about..
5...
4....
3...
2..."
I ram my axe in her body watching her cinematic records. "1." I whisper while collecting her records and leaving.

That was fun I love scaring people I think as I laugh to myself.

    What now. Ah undertaker wanted me to stop by that I shall do. I arrive at his shop finding him eating bone cookies. "Ah hello love!" he giggles hugging me. "Hello!"I say cheerful.

    "Would you like some tea?" He asks. "That would be lovely." I say.

     He comes back giving me some tea. "I know about you and Grell ." he says sipping his tea.

    "You do?" I ask. "Yea hhehe." he smiles. "How?" "Grell is quite a bragger ." he giggles. "Oh haha." I says smiling.

     "Hahah!" I fall into a pit of laughter. "What is so funny hehe?" Undertaker asks.

    "I just though of a funny joke!" I says in between laughs.

     "Hit me up!" He yells while giggling. "I would tell you a joke about pizza but it's to cheesy!" I say while undertaker falls to the ground laughing. "Heheheh good one love."