Back safe

Bell's POV-  After Sebastian and them saved me I was thankful that I was alive. I really thought I was going to die today.

       My leg is in very much pain as I walk next to Grell.

     "What happened?" Grell asks pointing to my tore up leg. "Oh Ash whipped me in the leg with a whip." I try not to cry and the stinging pain in my leg.

     I look down at my leg. Half of my pant leg is tore off with a red slash across my leg. It starts to bleed.

   "Here let me carry you, your leg is bleeding." Grell says looking worried.

   I grunt as he picks me up because he grips my cut in my leg.

   "I'm sorry." he says while holding onto me and starts to walk off with Ciel and Sebastian.

     I start to yawn after a couple of hours of Grell walking and carring me.

"You can go to sleep it going to be awhile till  we get home." Grell tells me. "Where's Ciel and Sebastian?" I ask him while looking around for them.

     "They went home, now that your safe we can go home. "Grell smiles.

   "What about our stuff we packed? It's still at there house."? "Sebastian took it there when they left." He replys with a big smile.

    I soon drift off to sleep in Grells arms as we make our way home.
*     *      *      *    *

     I feel a cool breeze sweep through my hair. I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm laying in my bed back home.

    The window is open as I see the sun shine threw. 

    "Morning love I see your awake."Grell comes in with some tea and biscuits in a tray for me.

    I look down and see a my leg badged up. I look at Grell confused.

   "While you were asleep I fixed up your leg." Grell smiles at me.