For time to heal

-Bell's p.o.v- I wake up to hear birds chirping.

   Looking over next to me to see Undertaker has opened a window for fresh air to come in. Ugh! I moan while rolling over.

    I reach up feeling the stitches in my forehead and remembering what happened last night.

    I hear a grunt from the door way and when I look up I see undertaker standing there staring at me.

    "I see your awake my dear." undertaker cackles.

     "Ugh my head hurts!" I grunt while holding my head.

    "I'm sorry love that you got hurt." he frowns. "It wasent your fault it's mine for even existing." I frown.

   "Hey don't be hard on yourself deary." he comes over and hugs me.

   "Ever sense I went to reaper school I got bad luck!" I shout angry, but not angry at Undertaker or Grell or myself but with the world.

   "Sweetheart being a reaper is going to be hard and your going to have to go through obstacles in your life." he explains.

   I sniffle at the thought of Grell. "Can..can we visit Grell?"I ask while looking at Undertaker.

   "If that will make you happy then sure." he smiles. He helps me up and we go off to the hospital.

    When we reach the hospital room Grell is staying in we open the door to reveal Grell asleep. pull a chair up next to his bed along with undertaker.

    I grab Grells hand almost in tears. The doctor came in and noticed us. "He has been passed out for a while, he just came out of surgery." she explains to us. "How was his surgery?" I ask her.

     "It was good but tough to get the bullet out. He may be passed out for a while."

     And after she said that she went out the door. "I'm sorry This happened to you!" I cry. "You'll be ok, you'll be out soon sweetheart." I whisper in his ear still knowing he can hear me.