Missing

-Grell's P.O.V- 
       I wake up feeling the sun hit me through the window. "Morning Bell." I yawn and stretch.

      I look over and my heart drops. "BASSY!! HELP!!" I get up and run down the hall to find Sebastian.

      Hearing the pitter patter under my feet as I run for dear life.
   "BASSY!!" I yell as I spot him and Ciel walking down the stairs.

    "Why so loud this early!?"Ciel ask with a annoyed face.

     "Bell is missing! I think Ash got to her when I was asleep!" I start to panick as I listen to my own words leave my mouth.

    "But I don't Sleep so I would of saw him." Sebastian tries to clear up.

  "Relax she's probably some where in the manor." Ciel  says as he swats his hand at me.

    "Just wait a while and if she don't show we will look for her." Ciel starts to head down the stairs for breakfeast.

   -Bell's P.O.V- where am I? I feel dizzy. I don't even remember what happened.

  All I remember is having a guy stand over me with a big smile then tying down my hands. 

I relize I'm blind folded and tied down to a chair. I try wiggling free but doesn't help.

"Hahaha!" I hear a deep evil laugh upon me. "Who are you?!" I ask obviously scared.

  Then my blind fold comes off and I can see but all I see is a guy standing in front of me.

  "Ash... My name is Ash." the guy tells me with an evil smirk.

   Then I remember. Ciel told me a guy named Ash was after me, that's why we were staying at the phantomhive household.

  "Why so quite?" Ash says knocking me
out of my thoughts.

  "You tell me? If you were kidnapped by some creepy guy wouldn't you be quite?" I say a bit harsh.

"Haha brave girl. No one would talk back to there kidnappers like you did." he says while playing with his sword.

   "What do you want from me any ways?" I ask him. "You, your quite beautiful and I want you as my toy." he says giving me a evil smirk.

Hearing him say that makes me shudder.

   -Grell's P.O.V-
It's been 3 hours and still no sign of Bell. We are sitting in Ciel's study.

  "See still no sign of Bell. She obviously got kidnapped." I spat at them. 

  "My lord I believe Grell is right, Bell is kidnapped." Sebastian gives him a small smile. "Ok well let's look for her."Ciel gets up and puts on his coat.

   "There's only one person who knows where Ash is." Ciel says and we head out the door. "And who might that be?" I ask.
"  Undertaker." he looks at me with a small smile.
  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
   We arrive at undertakers shop in no time. Ciel pushes the door open when a bell rings above us.

   "Hehe welcome my fellow visitors." Undertakers cackles while turning to face us.

   "We need your help." Ciel mumbles. "Ok but you want information you got to pay the price." he smiles widely.

  I sigh and hand him a bag of coins. "Oh no not that I want true laughter!" He shouts and prances around.

Sebastian sighs and whispers in undertakers ear. "BAHAHAHA!!" Undertaker falls to the ground in a fit of laughter.

        I look at Sebastian wondering what he told him. Sebastian just looks at me and smiles.

  "Alrighty you made me laugh so what do you need?" He asks while eating a bone cookie.

     "Bell got kidnapped by Ash and we need to locate him." Ciel tells him. 

  Undertaker nods in response. "He is in the big tower next to the grocery store." undertaker gives us a wide smile.

"You mean Big Ben?" I ask. "Yes Big Ben." he nods at me.

"How do you know where he is if you don't mind me asking?" I ask.

    "I used to fight him in the past and that's where he would always hide when he is getting into trouble." he smiles at me.

"Ok well thank you for telling us. We should get going." I smile at him then follow Ciel and Sebastian out.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
  We stop walking and look ahead of us. "There it is, Big Ben." Sebastian says.

  When we go in there is a whole bunch of flight of stairs we have to go up. "Do we have to go up these?" I whine. "Yea if you want to save Bell." Ciel spits.

About 5 flights of stairs we finally get there.

   "NO!! STOP PLEASE!" We hear a girl scream. "That must be Bell!" Ciel yells while running down the hall.

We reach a door when Ciel peeks his head around to take a look.

  "Is it Bell?" I ask. Ciel nods to me as I take a peek around the corner. I see Bell tied up to a chair while Ash is trying to kiss her.

  "Stop right there!" We notice that Sebastian snuck in. "How the hell did you find me?!" Ash shouts. "A little birdie told me." he smirks while taking his glove off.

  Ciel and I sneak in while Sebastian is taking care of Ash. We untie Bell and and I pick her up and we run into the hall.

  "GRELL!!" She shouts while hugging me tightly. "I'm glad your ok."I smile.

"AHHH!" We hear Ash scream at the top of his lungs. A black feather lands on my foot. Ciel notices. "Sebastian must be taring him to shreds." Ciel says with a smirk.

  Sebastian comes back covered in blood. "He is tooken care of." he smiles then leads to down stairs.