Chapter 53: FREAKING VINEGAR

Tris POV

"Here! Try this one!" Christina screeches after she hands me a dress, and another, and another, and another...

"I'm tirrrrreeeeeed." I slouch my back and put down the Goddamn dresses to the floor.

"EEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!! You ruined them, Trissy! RUINED THEM!!!" She screams at my face.

--Time Lapse cuz I'm lazy--

After we choose the dresses, we head to Chris' apartment. I bought a black crip top and a tight fitting sleeveless shirt underneath it, I also have my leather jacket , short shorts and of course, matching panties.

I know it seems uncomfortable but I have to deal with it. *persassays*

"Come on, Tris just hold still." Christina said applying eyeliner to my eyes. The girls have finished their make up first so I decided to go last. "Okayyyyyyy......done!" Christina said.

I look at myself in the mirror. Christina has outdone herself once again.

I have dark eyeshadows and winged eyeliner that makes my eyes stand out. I have a pink lipstick and Chris let my hair fall down in big loose curls.

"OMG Tris! You're so pretty!" She squeals

"Thank you so so so much, Chrissy!" I say.

"No problem. Okay we should go now, girls! Oh wait... Tris! Is Four going to pick you up?"

"No, I don't think so." I say.

"Okay let's go!" She said then drags us to Zeke's place.

As we near his apartment door, we hear the blaring music playing from inside the room. Christina knocks loudly for them to hear inside. Finally, someone opens the door revealing the one and only Uriah Pedrad.

"Hey Uri!" Shauna said.

"Good evenin' ladies! Welcome to the party of the Legendary Pedrad brothers! Free to come in." He said then we step in Zeke's place. There's a lot of people. The smell of alcohol and sweat that mixes in the air stings my nose.

We walk around and I tag along with Christina since I couldn't find Tobias anywhere.

Tobias' POV

Me and the guys are talking since the party started and we had no idea that Uriah invited the whole Dauntless compound. Tris and the girls took long in shopping and make up again. As usual. Suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Uriah shouts then make his way towards the door to open it.

"Hi Uri!" I hear Shauna say.

"Good evenin' ladies! Welcome to the party of the Legendary Pedrad Brothers! Free to come in." He said. No way. There is no Legendary Pedrad Brothers! There is only the Legendary Four.

The girls step in and I spot Tris immediately. God, she's so beautiful. She start to look around, probably looking for me. I slowly walk towards her direction, my hands dipped in my jeans' pocket.

Before I reach her, some guy approached Tris. MY TRIS. Dammit.

"Hey." The asshole said. Tris just rolls her eyes and continues to talk to Christina.

"I'm Ash by the way. What's your name, beautiful?" He said in a flirty way. Someone please stop me from punching this asshat's goddamn face.

"Look, no offense, but I really don't care. I have a boyfriend so please just stay away from me before he can kick your ass." Tris said crossing her arms. That's my girl.

"But he wouldn't have to know, would he?" He replied. I start to clench my fist in my pockets.

"Of course he do." Tris said. Then she turns her gaze towards me and raises both of her eyebrows. That guy Ash follows Tris' gaze. He sees me and the color in his face immediately drains out.

I remove my balled fist from my pockets and cross the above my chest. I started walking towards that Ash guy and look him in the eyes.

"Stay away from her because she's mine. If I catch you again flirting with her, I will make your life a living hell. Do you hear me?" I say sternly.

"Y-yes." He said then walked away. I started walking towards Tris again, looking in her eyes. After a few seconds of seriousness, we both burst into laughter.

"You should have seen his face!" I say between laughs.

"I know!" Tris said then I grab her by her waist.

"You look gorgeous." I say.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." She said blushing. She looks so adorable when she does that.

I cup her face with my hands and lean down for a kiss. Her left hand is wrapped around my neck while she lets her right hand tangle in my hair.

She kisses me passionately as I pull her impossibly closer. God, I love this girl.

--^=.=^--

Tris POV

"TRUTH OR DAREEEE TIIIMMMEEEEE!!!!! OHHH RIGHTTT!!!" Uriah shouts. "ALLRIGHT PANSYCAKES! IF YOU DIDNT GET A TRUTH OR DARE INVITE FROM ME! GET OUT NOW!"

"Oh shut up you, megaphone." Zeke said. Uriah just sticks his tongue out at him.

All the people scramble out the door. Me, Four, Uri, Mar, Shauna, Zeke, Chris, Will and Lynn are the only ones left. We sit together in a circle.

"Okay, who wants to start?" Shauna said.

"Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!" Uriah yells jumping up and down like a five year old.

"My place so I go first." Zeke said.

"Awww cmon!" Uriah said.

"Okay... Uriah, my idiotic brother, T or D?" Zeke said.

"DAUNTLESS!!! I AIN'T NO PANSYCAKE!"

"I dare you to eat a toilet paper that is wiped under your armpits." Zeke said smirking.

"HELL NAWW!" He makes a face "that's disgusting."

"Ha! Pansycake!" Christina shouts.

"Okay, Fine fine. Do the damn dare!" He said.

Zeke gets a toilet paper then hands it to Uriah. He wipes it under his armpits and smells it, then makes a disgusted face.

"Eat it!" Zeke yells. Uriah opens his mouth and stuff the disgusting toilet paper in his mouth then after a few seconds, he swallows it. The thought of that makes me wanna vomit.

"How does it taste?" Lynn asked.

"Freaking vinegar." He said then we all burst into laughter.

That was just the beggining of our night....

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Hi guys! Sorry for not updating! I've been studying my exams this past week and then we have to practice our a
dance in the dance contest in our school.

And today, I took a half day saturday class with my friends in EFFIN MATH!!! I just went there so I can go out with my friends tho...ha...

Thank you guys for supporting me all the way! We reach 26.33K today

Thanks loves!

-StayFearless...