Chapter 52: "As Usual"

Tris POV

I wake up and feel Tobias' arms wrapped around my waist, protecting me from the world.

I look at the clock and it reads 9:28 a.m. I jump up from the bed and run towards the bathroom. I took a 2 minute shower and brush my teeth while putting on my clothes. I hop out the bathroom and dry my hair.

Stars, We're gonna be late for work!!!

I look at the clock again. 9:34 a.m.

Tobias POV

I'm awaken by the sound of loud, heavy footsteps running around the apartment.

I immediately sit up from the bed and find no Tris lying beside me. Where is she? What if she's being kidnapped? I started panicking as soon as those questions crossed through my mind.

I half walk, half run towards the kitchen, shirtless. I see Tris running around blow drying her hair.

I let out a sigh of relief. What is she doing?

"Tris?" I say.

"Tobias what are you doing? we're going to be late for training! Come on!" she said.

"Tris. Calm down. It's Saturday." I say.

As soon as the word "Saturday" comes out from my mouth, she stops dead on her tracks, her eyes widening.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She screeches, and I just shrug my shoulders.

She puts away the hair dryer. She turns around and pouts at me. God, this makes me wanna kiss her. I couldn't stop myself so I grab her by the waist and lean in for a kiss. Her soft lips touch mine and her hands travel all the way to the back of my neck, where the ink of my tattoo is visible.

We stay like that for a few minutes until she gently bites my lower lip, asking for entrance, which I gladly accept. We explore each other's mouths for a few minutes until she pulls away and I pout my bottom lip at her. She laughs and shake her head.

"Are we going down for breakfast?" She asks.

"Yeah, sure." I say.

I put on a new shirt, and change into my jeans, leather jacket and combat boots. We walk out and I lock the door.

Tris holds my hand as we are walking down the corridors. I stop on my tracks and she goes a step forward in front of me. I put on my evil smirk and pick her up. She started giggling like crazy as I throw her over my shoulders.

"T-Tob-y put m-me d-own!" She says between laughs.

Instead, I run down the hallways to the cafeteria with her draped over my shoulders and her laughing like crazy.

When we reach the cafeteria, I gently put her down and see the gang is waiting there for us. We ordered breakfast and sit down with them.

Tris POV

"Heyyoooo Fourtris!" Uriah yells. I roll my eyes at him.

"Hiya Tris!" The others said.

"Hey guys... Sooooo what are we doing today?" I ask. We haven't got the time to do anything like we used to before since the jobs started, and stage 2, you know. Even Christina haven't got the time to go shopping with us but she seems to be enjoying her job with Mar tho..

As soon as those words left my mouth, Everybody stares at each other. Oh, now I know what we are going to do. As usual.......

"CANDOR OR DAUNTLESS!!!!!!!!!" We all yell.

"MY PLACE!!!!! YAAAAAMONNEEYYYYYY!" Zeke shouts and the whole table erupted with laughter. Even Lynn.

"EEEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!! I'M SOOOO EXCITTTEEEEDDD!!!!" Christina screamed.

Me and Lynn shared nervous looks at each other. No way.

"TRISLYNNMARSHAUNAAAAA!!!!!! WE'RE GOING SHOPPINGG!!!"

"Ugggggh Chris please no." I say while face palming myself

"Awwwww, c'mon Trissy you know we haven't gone shopping for AGES!" she said.

"Sowhut?"

"Uh-uh Trissy you are still going. You too Lynn. Come on b*tcheeez letzggoooo! Umm and guys, I'm gunna borrow ya girls! Bring them back later. Bye Will!" She said and kisses Will.

"NO PDA!!!" Uriah and Zeke yells, then high-fived each other.

"Be sure to return them whole Christina!" Tobias yells as Chris dragged us to the pit.

Tobias POV

Christina went out shopping with the girls and STOLE Tris away from me so Me and the guys are left in the cafeteria.

"Wanna watch Spongebob?" Uriah suggests with raised eyebrows.

"Sounds good." Zeke replied and then we go to Uriah's apartment, a few doors ahead from mine. When we get in, and the place is a total MESS. We walk to the living room and sit on the couch. Zeke turned on the new movie "Spongebob Out Of Water." Uriah hugged his Spongebob stuffed toy.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
Hi guys! I just wanted to THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME REACH 21K!!!!!!

I'M SOOOOOO HAPPYYYY!!!!!!!!

SOOOOO *yawns* THAT'S ALL FOR NOW GUYS! It's 12:00 a.m. On the dot here in our place soo... Gotta get some sleep. Nyt nyt!

Sorry for the short chapter! I promise I will make it out tho...

-StayFearless...