Chapter 17: "Infirmary"

Four POV

I hold Tris tightly and closely to me. I can't believe he did this to her. Why her? Why not me? Of course, Marcus wants me to suffer, and he's using Tris as my weakness. She is my weakness.

I look at her face that is covered in dry blood. Her blonde hair tangled and there is a cut from above her eyebrow right down to her left cheek. There is also a dark-purple bruise in her jaw. She got cuts on her lips and there is blood trickling down her nose. Hot tears fall from my eyes as I look at her. He did this to her. I also noticed that she has cuts in her wrists that there is still blood flowing from it. I rip off a part of my shirt and tie it around her wrist slowly. Christina sit next to me.

"It's okay, Four. She will be okay." She says.

I nod at her and put my attention again to Tris.

"We're here." Uriah said.

I get up and carry Tris. We jump off the train and I run towards the infirmary.

"Help! We need a Doctor!" Christina shouts. Just then some nurses go up to me.

"God, what happened?" A nurse asks.

Then I put Tris on the cot and they push her towards the emergency room.

I sit on the waiting room with the gang and put my head in my hands.

"It's okay, Four. Tris is fighter. She'll get through this." Uriah said.

"Thanks guys. Thanks for everything." I say out of words.

"Hey." Zeke puts a hand on my shoulder. "We're all in this together, bro." He says and I just smile at him.

The Doctor come out and I stand up.

"How is she doing?" I ask.

"She is still stable ang the nurses are aiding her wounds right now." The doctor said.

"And?" Chris butts in.

"She's in a coma."

💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟
Cliffhanger! New update for tonight!
Hope u like it..

-StayFearless...ོོ