Chapter 40: "Capture The Flag"

Tris POV

It's already 12:43 so Me and Toby head towards the training room. We're going to have the last fights today and we will give the rankings on stage 1 then move on to the second stage. The new set of pairs are:

Adge .vs. Robby
Jess .vs. Iane
Lyssa .vs. Yenna
Paulyn .vs. Ace

Adge and Robby went in the ring first. Robby throws the first punch but Adge quickly dodged it. He punches Robby in the face causing his nose to bleed. God, I think I heard a crack on that one. Robby has a look of rage and anger in bis eyes. He charges to Adge and kneed his stomach as he falls on the floor. He continues to kick him on the shins and his ribs. Soon, he was knocked out unconscious.

Tobias and Ace had to carry Adge to the infirmary. Next up is whore Jess and Iane.

They both strike their positions. Iane throws the first kick and hit Jess in the chin. We all know that Jess is already failing. I doubt that she will ever defeat Iane in this fight. All she do was those slut things to Tobias and then not pay attention to training.

I see that she's having a hard time with Iane. Iane punched her in her side and she yelps falling down on the floor. Iane continues to punch her side and her stomach. She barely fight back. She groans loudly and fell unconscious. Part of me was happy that she passed out. I see Tobias and Ace have returned. He said he'll continue the fights.

Now I'll just have to carry this whore to the infirmary. I asked Iane to help me and we carry her to the infirmary. Once I get back, I see that Lyssa is winning against Yenna. She uses her elbows and knees as an advantage to her, just like I said. Lyssa throws a punch that hit Yenna on the left jaw. Yenna hasn't thrown a punch yet and Lyssa uses this as a head start. She moves fast and kicks Yenna in the stomach. She yelps and fall on the floor. Lyssa kicked her on the side and I see that Yenna really can't fight back. Damn, she's pretty beaten up badly.

Lyssa has a look of guilt and worry in her eyes. The boys pick up Yenna and head her to the infirmary. I give Lyssa a small smile once her eyes caught mine. She approaches me and says,

"Will she be okay?"

"Yeah. She'll gonna be just fine. You really did well beating the pulp out of her." I say, laughing. She just smiles back.

"I really can't believe I actually did that." She said.

"I knew you can do it." I say and I continue the fights.

.
.
.
*Page Break*
.
.
.

After the fights, the winners are:

1. Robby
2. Iane
3. Lyssa
4. Ace

"Okay. We are going to have the ranking for stage 1 tomorrow and prepare yourselves later after dinner because we're going on a fieldtrip." Tobias says.

"What fieldtrip?" Ace asks.

"I guess you'll have to find out." We dismissed them and head to the cafeteria. It's almost dinnertime.

We order our food and sit with the gang.

"Hey guys! I say.

"Hey, FourTris!" And here we are again.

"How's the fights?" Mar asks.

"Good." I reply nodding towards the initiates.

"Oooh! I'm so excited! I just really want to go play Capture the Flag!" Uriah said fidgeting in his seat.

"Relax, wartface. Only 2 more hours to go." Zeke said and Uriah glares at him for calling him wartface.

.
.
.