Chapter 21: "GROSS"

Zeke POV

"The heck, Uriah! Let go of me!" Eric yelled.

"DADDY!!! I LOVE YOU, DADDY!!!" Uriah says continuing the dare and earning looks from people.

Me, Four and Tris and catching our breaths because of Laughing. Uriah finally lets go and Eric ran away like a little girl.

"That, my friends, is how you embarass the Dauntless Leader in Training." Uriah said.

Four scoops Tris up in his arms and she starts giggling like a crazy Amity. We walk back to my place and I show the others the video and they all laugh uncontrollably.

After their laughter dies down, Uriah chooses his victim.

"Zeke! My idiotic brother! Candor or Dauntless?" He asks.

I glare at him and say "Do you even have to ask that, stupid?"

He gives me an evil smirk and say "I dare you to lick honey off the toilet seat."

"What?!" I say.

"Are you gonna be a Pansycake now?" He says.

"Nuh-uh. Never. I'm not a Pansycake like you." I say and he shuts up. Good.

I get up and grab some honey from the fridge. I pour a little amount of it on the toilet seat. I notice that everyone has their cameras out.

"The heck, guys?" I ask.

"What? We just wanted a remembrance." Four said.

"Ughh. Fine." I say as I lick the honey off the toilet

Lynn POV (I think I would try it.😏)

GROSS. That's all I could say for Zeke who is enjoying licking some honey off the toilet seat. Shauna seems sick watching Zeke. She shoves Zeke from the toilet seat and pukes. GROSS again.

"Sooo? How does it taste?" Uriah said mocking Zeke.

"Sour, Uriah! SOUR!" Zeke replies pushing Shauna's hair from her face after she's done doing her business.

"You okay?" Zeke asks and they kiss.

GROSS. GROSS. GROSS

She just puked and Zeke just licked some honey off the toilet and then they're gonna kiss? gross.

At the corner of my eye I see Four and Tris in the middle of making out. Gross. Just Gross. What is wrong with these guys? Then all eyes turned towards me.

"What are ya'll lookin' at?" I say crossing my arms.

"Nothing." They all say.

Four POV

After Shauna and Zeke did that gross kissing, we continued some truth or dare and just then all the lights were out.

"Uhh, guys?" Uriah said breaking the silence.

Then I hear a muffled scream from beside me. Tris. I hear screaming from the girls and some punching noises. What the hell is going on? And then something hard hit the back of my head.

"T-Four! Help me!" That's the last thing I heard from Tris over the screaming noises.

Then I was out.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Cliffhangerr! Sorry For the crappy chapter guys. I'm running out of ideas so I need your help right now. Thank you for all the followers I got today. I'm so happy! I hope we could collaborate and write some chapters together sometime.

Thank you for all the views and votes guys!!! I really appreciated it!

I promise I'll update sooner or later.

-StayFearless...