Chapter 16: "I Will Find You"

Four POV

Marcus.

He picks Tris up and makes his way out of the compound. He walks to the train tracks and head to the Abnegation sector.

Of course. Where would he take Tris other than his house?

I mutter a thanks to Zeke and sprint towards the train tracks.

"Christina. You stay here. Let the others know and if I take too long to come back, I need you to call the police and tell them to go to Marcus Eaton's house." She nods and sprint back to the compound.

It's already 7:30. The train should be here any minute now. Just then, I heard the familiar horn of the train. I jog up beside it and pull myself up. I hold on to the handles and look outside the train.

I'm coming, Tris. I will find you.

Tris POV

I wake up and feel a throbbing in my head. I see a light above me but it all seems blurry. I squint my eyes to adjust and I finally see that I'm in a basement. Just then a tall figure with broad shoulders opens the door.

"Ah. You're awake, Miss Prior." He says. I recognize that voice.

"Who are you?" I say trying to get to him but I see that I am tightly tied in a chair. He moves forward towards the light and I see his face. Marcus Eaton. I remember Four told me that he used to beat and abuse Four when he was little.

"What are you doing?" I say struggling from the ropes that ties me into a chair.

"I'm doing this for my son. Now I see that he's got a weakness, I'm going to use you to get everything I want from him." He says and grins evilly.

"Do everything you want to me. You can beat me, hurt me, or kill me. Just don't touch him." I say glaring at him.

He grabs a belt that is hanging on the corner and hits me on the back and I scream Bloody Mary. God, it hurts. Now I know what Four has been going through for years with his father. He hits me again and this time, harder. I scream louder. I can see dark spots covering my eyesight. I feel weak and helpless. He continues to hit me and now I'm lying on the floor in my own pool of blood.

"Get up." He says.

I just look at him because I'm too weak to get up.

"I said get up!" He shouts at me and grabs me by my hair and I let out a muffled scream.

"Let me go." I say my voice croak from shouting. He doesn't say anything but he slams my head into a wall and I fall on the floor. He kicks me at my stomach and I cough with blood. He cotinues to kick me at my head and my stomach and He punched me in the jaw. He picks me up and sits me at the chair and slaps me, hard. Right now, I'm crying. I'm crying because I feel so helpless. God, I wish Four was here to protect me. He takes out a knife from his pocket and starts cutting me. He cuts my arms so deep and I scream. So loud that I hope Four will hear me. But I know he didn't. He puts the knife right above my eyebrow and starts cutting a line to my cheeks. I scream again. My throat burns from screaming and I see the dark spots that covers my sight again. All I can see is the blurry figure of Marcus Eaton because of the tears in my eyes.

"S-stop. P-please." I say.

"Stop screaming. Your boyfriend won't be here to help you." He says to me harshly.

And with that, Darkness pull me in.

Four POV

The train is now near the Abnegation sector. I jump from the train and land on my feet perfectly, just like I did every time. I walk to the houses of the Abnegation and barge into Marcus' house. No one is there. Just then, I hear a bloody scream from the basement. Tris. I hear someone speaking and hear the basement door close. To my surprise, I see Marcus holding a bloody belt. God, I swear I'll kill him if he did anything to Tris.

"Hello, son." He greeted me and I can see the ghost of a smile playing on his face. I walk towards him, grabs him on the collar and push him to a wall.

"What did you do to her? Where is she!?" I spit out at him.

"You know where she is. And right now she might be dying." He said. I release my grip on him and walk towards the basement and see an unconcious bloody Tris lying on her own pool of blood. I can feel tears start to form on my eyes. Marcus gets in holding a gun.

"It's so good to see you back, Tobias. And now you've got your weakness, I'm gonna make you do everything I say." He said.

"Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do if I don't want to follow your orders? Are you gonna kill me? Go ahead." I say.

He laughs and says,

"No. I won't kill you. I'll kill her." He says pointing the gun at Tris.

"No. No, you can't do that." I say and I punch him square in the face. He grabs me by my hair and slams my head against the wall. I fall to the floor and he ties me and Tris in the chairs.

He sits Tris down on a chair in front of me.

"Tris!" I shout.

"I'm gonna let you see the love of your life die in front of you." he whispers to me. I struggle through the ropes but it won't budge. He goes up to Tris.

"No! Don't touch her!" I shout at him. Then he slaps Tris in the face.

"No! Stop. Please. Just Don't touch her. You can beat me, Kill me. Just don't touch her." I say with tears falling from my eyes.

"You know, that was exactly the thing she told me before you got here." He says.

Just then I see Tris slurring behind him and slowly opens her eyes. God, I miss staring at those beautiful blue-gray eyes. When she sees me, she starts struggling in her chair.

"Four!" She screams.

"Tris. It's okay. You're gonna be okay." I say breathing hard. I can't do anything to save her. And now look at what my father did to her.. I swear to God I'm going to kill him.

Marcus starts punching me and I can hear Tris scream

"No! Stop! Please!" She shouts, her voice croaking.

I fall to the floor and Marcus unties me he walks up to Tris and unties her too. She starts limping towards me and I hug her tightly. She lets out a small scream and I see that Marcus had hit her in the back with a belt.

"I'm sorry. This should have never happened to you." I say.

"It's not your fault, Tobias." She says and I just hug her.

"I think it's time for me to ruin this lovely reunion of you two. Say goodbye, Miss Prior." He says and shoot Tris at the stomach.

"No!" I scream. "You won't get away with this."

"I already have." He says smirking.

Just then I see some familiar faces barge in through the door. I see the gang, Uriah, Marlene, Zeke, Shauna, Christina, Will and Lynn.

All the girls let out a strangled scream when they saw Tris in my arms and the boys ran out to catch Marcus.

"Tobias." I hear Tris say. "I Love You." And that's the last thing she said before she went unconcious. Uriah comes running ti me and helps me with Tris.

"We need to get her to the infirmary." I say and I carry Tris bridal-style to the train tracks.

"Marcus is now under arrested, Four. There's nothing to worry about him now." Zeke says and I give hima small smile.

"Good." I reply.

💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟💜💟
New update! Thanks for 420 views guys! I really appreciate it. And all thanks to jpmaps for all the votes! Hope you could check out some of her stories.
Catch you guys later!

-StayFearless...