Chapter 14: "So It's Official"

(This pic above is Tris' dress on her date with Four. Hope you like it! Keep reading guys...)

Four POV

This is it. This is the day that I will ask Tris to go out on an actual date with me. I hope she doesn't have things to do. I knock on her door and a few seconds after, she opened it.

"Hi, Four." She said. Damn, she's cute.

"Uhh, Hey, Tris. I was just wondering about that date. Do you have some things to do later?" I ask. God, I hope I'm not screwing this up.

"Oh, no. I'm free all day. Besides, work doesn't start 'til next week, right?" She said. YASSSS.

"Ok. I just wanna ask you if we could go out tonight?" I say smiling at her.

Her face soon turned to a smile after I said this. "Of course." She said.

"Ok. Dress fancy. I'll just pick you up here later at 6pm." I say.

"Ok. Bye." She said still smiling.

"Bye, Tris." I say. As soon as she closed the door I run fast towards Zeke's place.

"Dude, she said yes." I say huffing.

"Congrats, Dude. So, you might wanna prepare for that date later." He said smirking at me.

"Yeah, I think so." I say.

Tris POV

OMG. I can't believe it! Four is seriously asking me out! I quickly knock on Christina's door.

"Hi, Chris! I was just wondering if you could, uhh, help me get ready for my date with Four?" I say and she squealed so loud I had to cover my ears.

"TRISSS!!! Seriously he asked you out? When? Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

"Yeah seriously. He asked me last night at Candor or Dauntless. I didn't tell you because you know, last night we're at Uriah's and somebody might've eavesdrop on us." I say.

"Yeah okay." She said.. "Now let's go shopping!" She says as she drags me to the pit.

After we went into some shopping stores, I still haven't found the right dress for me.

"Come on Tris, try this." Christina said handing me a peach dress that goes mid thigh. I put it on and it fits me well, but it's just not my taste. I get out from the dressing room and hand Christina the dress.

"No, Chris. It's just not my taste." I saya nd she nods. I went around the store and saw something that catches my eye.

It's a black flowy dress that goes just right above the knee.

I grab it and put it on inside the dressing room.

"Wow! Tris! You're so Beautiful! You must buy that!" Christina said.

I paid for the dress and saw that Chris had bought me a black high heels.

"Thanks, Chris." I say

"You're welcome, Tris. And besides, it's for my bestie's first date!" She squeales and I just laugh.

It's already 4:00 pm after we finished shopping. We head towards her apartment.

I put on the dress I bought (A/N: Picture Above) and my high heels. I get out and sit on Chris' chair in front of the mirror.

Four POV

Damn, it's already 4:30. Me and Zeke are here at the pit looking for something for me to wear later for me and Tris' date. I smile at the thought. We enter the Dauntless shop and I pick a Gray V-Neck shirt that shows my muscles and a leather jacket. I also got some jeans and a pair of combat boots.

It's almost 5:30 after we finished. I thank Zeke for helping me and head toeards my apartment to change. I hop in the shower and put on my clothes. I brush my teeth and go to Tris' apartment. Its 5:58 now.

Tris POV

After Christina poked some make-up sticks ar my face, I end up having a Dark- brown eyeshadow with eyeliner and light-pink blush on and Red lipstick with Strawberry lip gloss. I also got my hair curled at the bottom. Wow. I did look beautiful... For once.

"Wow, Tris! Look at you! You look gorgeous! Four will positively drool over you." I just roll my eyes and thank her.

Wow. It's already 5:50. I wonder what Four is doing. Part of me feels excited gor that date. I snapped out of my gaze when someone knocked at my door. I look at my clock and it's just a minute to 6:00. I take a deep breath and open the door revealing... The one and only Four. I smile at him and and his jaw dropped.

"Hey, Four." I say.

"Wow. Tris. You look, Wow." He said and I immediately blush.

"Thanks." I say looking down at my feet.

"Uhh, shall we?" He said offering his hand to me.

I take his hand and we walk towards some restaurant. We talk and eat and laugh. Four is constantly telling me some joke and I almost been choked by my food.

"Oh my God! Tris are you okay?" He said with the look of concern and worry in his eyes.

I just laugh at him and he looks at me like I'm crazy. "I'm fine. It's okay." I say still laughing.

"Very funny, Tris. You got me worried." He gives out a sigh of relief.

We finish our food and make our way out. "Wanna go somewhere else?" He asks as he grabs my hand.

"You wanna go to the chasm?" I suggest.

"Yeah, sure." He smiles the smile that makes me melt.

We head towards the chasm and we sit down on the rocks. The roaring of the waves beneath is all I hear. I lean on his shoulders and he wraps a protective arm around me. He grabs my face and pulls in for a kiss. I give him a long passionate kiss and in the middle of it, he pulls away. I pout at him and he says,

"Strawberries." He smirks.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Tris, Can I ask you something."

"Yeah sure." I say.

He takes both of my hands and say, "Can you be my Girlfriend?" He asks shyly.

God, what do I do? He's still holding my hands tightly but soon it falters. A look of rejection, disappointment, and sadness goes into his face.

"Yes." I whisper.

"What?" He quickly turns his attention to me.

"Yes." I say louder.

"Yes?" He asks wide-eyed.

"Yes." I say almost laughing.

"Yes!" He screams and throws a fist into the air.

"Alright, alright." I say calming him down.

"So, it's official?" He asks raising an eyebrow at me.

"Sure." I say and I grab him by the collar of his shirt and gives him a sweet, long, kiss.

He laughs as I pull away from the kiss. Started running to the corridors and I feel his heavy footsteps behind me. As soon as I lose him, I take a sharp turn and take a break. But then, something hard hits the back of my head. I fall to the floor and DARKNESS PULLS ME IN.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Cliffhanger! Sorry for the long wait guys. Hope you like it..

-Stay Fearless...