Chapter 19: "First Day Of Work!"

Tris POV

I'm feeling kinda better now. But my back is still banged up so it still hurts. It's been a few days since I got out of the hospital and Four has really been overprotective towards me. Like, he doesn't let me out of his sight. Not for once. Not that I'm complaining, though. I'm just not used to someone protecting me like he does.

"Tris! It's our First day of work! Come on, get up. We need you to get ready!" Christina said who just magically appeared in my apartment.

"How did you get here?" I say standing up and heading to the shower.

"Duhh, your apartment is just next to mine, you know." She said and chucks some of my clothes to my bed. She's the one who picks my outfit every morning but I'm not complaining.

I get ready and Christina put on a light make-up on me and she does my hair in a braid like the one Elsa wears in Frozen. I love that movie.

We get out and walk towards the pit.

"Tris!" I hear a familiar voice. Tobyy. ^_^

"Hey, T-Four." I say smiling at him. God, that word almost slipped out of my tongue but I'm glad it didn't because Chris is there.

"I'll just walk you to the tattoo parlor." He says.

"Okay." I say and he snakes his arm around my waist.

"Bye, Tris! My stop's here and Mar's waiting for me. Goodluck! Bye Four." She said and runs towards the stylist's parlour. I just laugh and Four drops me off the tattoo parlour.

"Thanks, Toby." I say kissing his cheek.

"Don't mention it. I'm also heading for work. Goodluck!" He says and kisses me on the cheek, too. God, I love him.

I enter the tattoo parlour and see Tori and Bud waiting there for me.

"Hey, Tris." Tori welcomes me. "Congratulations on being first place in initiation." She says.

"Thanks, Tori." I say. "Hey, Bud!" I shout at Bud who is drawing a tattoo on a customer. He sees me and waves.

"So, shall we start now?" Tori says.

"Yeah, sure. I'm pretty excited." I say.

"Okay, I'm just gonna let you do the basics on that practice dummy and later
You shall have your first customer." She says smiling at me.

She teaches me how to use the materials on giving tattoos and how to clean them, how to put a bandage above the new tattoo, and after a few minutes, she sends me to the practice dummy and I try the Dauntless symbol on it.

First, I sketch the tattoo and start drawing on the dummy. I notice that Tori is watching me. After I'm done, she says,

"Wow, Tris. I didn't know you were this talented! You're a natural." She says amazed.

"Thanks." I smiled at her.

"Well, looks like your first customer is waiting for you." She says pointing to a girl with curly brown hair.

"What if I mess this up?" I say whispering to her.

Instead She just laughs and says "You won't I promise. You can do this."

I walk down to the girl with the brown hair.

"Hi. I'm gonna be doing your tattoo for today. What do you want?" I ask.

"Hi. I think I'll have this one." She says handing me a sketch of a heart with wings on it. "I'd like to have it on my wrist."

"Okay." I grab the materials and start drawing it on her wrist. After I'm done, she thanked me and went out.

"That's really a good job for your first time." Tori said. "And by the way, you're having half-day off later after lunch." She says.

"Thanks, Tori." I say heading for lunch.

"You thanked me enough for one day. You're welcome." She says.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💜💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
New chapter! Hope you like it guys! I was just wondering if one of you could suggest me some dares for C or D because later on, Zeke will throw a party again. I got some Ideas from other fanfics I have read but it's not enough. By the way, I got this new book called Eleanor and Park! I'm so happy today! So, thanks for 520 reads! Feel free to comment and vote please. Thanks!

-StayFearless...