Chapter 46: "Deal."

Tris POV

Me and the gang are now in the train heading back to the Dauntless Compound. We had to get ready for Stage 2 tomorrow. I'm kinda excited to see the initiates' fear landscape. And we're gonna find out if there is any Divergent. I start to feel afraid for Lyssa because I have a feeling that she is one. Tobias noticed me tensing up.

"Hey. Are you okay?" He said as he puts an arm around my shoulders.

"Yep. I'm just thinking about Stage 2 tomorrow." I say.

"Don't worry. We are not going to let anything bad happen to them." He said looking straight into my eyes, as if he is reading my mind.

I nod and he kisses my head.

"Guys! We're here!" Uriah yells. Tobias helps me up and we get ready to jump.

We reach his or should I say 'our' apartment, and Tobias immediately plops down the couch.

"Someone's tired." I say walking to the bedroom. I put some of my clothes in his drawer. I change into a tank top and skinny jeans. It's already 11:00 so I decided that we head to the cafeteria for lunch. I head towards the living room where Tobias is and see him peacefully sleeping with his mouth wide open.

I smile at this sight. He must've been so tired. I walk up to him and kneeled at his side. I can hear him snoring slightly. I plant a kiss on his cheek and he stirs but doesn't wake up.

I don't want to wake him up so I went to the cafeteria alone. I'll just bring him some food when I come back.

I walk on the cafeteria and see the gang is already seated there. I grab my lunch and went to sit with them.

"Hiya, Trissy! Where's Four?" Zeke said.

"He's still at home, sleeping. Tired much." I say.

"Oh, okay." He said and continue eating.

"I'm so flippin' excited to see those pansycake's fear flippin' landscapes!" Uriah said while playing with his food.

"If you don't shut up I'm gonna kick your flippin' ass, Uriah." Mar said.

"What's with this flippin' thing, huh?" Will asks.

"Nothing, know-it-all." Uriah said smirking and Will just made a face on him.

"Hey Uri, can we watch spongebob at your place?" Zeke said.

"Hell yeah!" He said beaming.

"Okay, guys. I'm gunna bring The Legendary Four his lunch. Catch ya guys later!" I say standing up.

"Bye, Tris!" They say and I walk towards Tobias' apartment.

"I open the door and see him lying face down on the couch. I put his lunch on the dining table and head to the living room.

"Toby..." I say in a singsong voice.

"Mhmm?" He said still eyes closed.

"Toby wake up. It's already fifteen minutes to 12:00." I say.

He pulls me down beside him and hugs me. I give him a passionate kiss and after a few seconds, he starts to kiss back. I decided to tease him and I pull away immediately.

"You're such a tease." He mutters.

"You're not getting any more of that kiss unless you wake up." I say pushing his chest. I get up and start walking away from him.

"Trissy. Come back here." He said half asleep.

"Nope." I say.

He huffs. "Fine. I'm up."

He gets up from the couch yawning, still rubbing the sleep off his eyes. He saw the food on the table and immediately plop down the seat. I sit down in front of him and watch him eat. After he finish, he puts away the plate and sit down beside me.

"What do you think we should do today?" I say, leaning on his shoulders

"I don't know. You?" He said.

"I have no idea either. the gang went to Uriah's to watch Spongebob so that means the two of us left alone." I say.

"Spongebob, huh?" He said smiling. He stares striaight at my eyes with his stormy blue eyes where you could drown into.

We just stay like that for a few minutes staring into each other until he breaks the silence with a smirk on his face.

"Can I kiss you?" He said and I smile at him.

"Only if you will take me on a date tonight." I say.

He smirks at me then says, "Deal."

He grabs my waist and pulls me into a sweet, passionate kiss. I kiss him back immediately and let my hand tangle in his dark brown- almost black hair.

I put my free arm around his neck, pulling him closer, even though there is already no space between us.

After a few minutes, he bites my lower lip, asking for an entrance. I gladly let him in. He explores my mouth and tangles his tongue with mine.

After for what seems like hours sitting there, kissing each other. I pull away to look into his beautiful eyes.

"So what about that date?" I say.

"6:00 sounds good?" He says raising an eyebrow.

"Perfect." I say. "Now I'll just let Christina torture me for now."

"Well, I'll see ya later, My lady." He said in a weird accent while bowing his head. I laugh and playfully push him.

"You're such an idiot." I say and I give him one last kiss before heading towards Christina's.

"I'll get that kiss later!" He yells as I walk out of the door.

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
WOOOOOOOOOOHH!!!

Well that's....... cute.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in ages guys! I've been completely busy and distracted these days. I hope you guys understand that.

So how's your day? Mine was crappy since I stayed home all day watching T.V. And SPONGEBOB! I have nothing to do all day so... Here's ya chaptah!

School doesn't start til June 1 sooo, yeah. BORING!

Well, I went to the bookstore yesterday and I bought 3 new books! I'm soo flippin' happy. I bought Fangirl, Cinder and Spy Glass. I just can't keep my hands off them! *speaks in gollum's voice*
They're my precious. 😍

Well last night I got high cause I was busy sniffing all my books. I don't know why but I just feel like it. 😛 After that I opened my instagram and whenever I see a SHEO or FOURTRIS edits and pics, I was squealing and busy making donkey noises and pterodactyl screeching the whole night.

Maybe you guys could check on my instagram sometimes. My username is @firstjumper_tris46. Its filled with fandom pics and Fourtris edits and whatever.

Feel free to VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

Well, that's all for now. See ya soon guys! Hope you like the new chapter! More Fourtris scenes next! 😘😘😘 Lovelots!

-StayFearless...